sTnorquist&tCONS' AUSTERITY spending cuts have TANKED theThu Aug 4, 2011 3:54pm126.96.36.199stock markets, SOON to be followed by the rest of the economy.
Well getting rid of Obama was important to the CONS; now kiss your asses goodbye.
- For all of those claiming the Stimulus "failed," how sT, Fri Aug 5 12:12pmsuccessful do U think the ANTI-Stimulus will be to our Economy?... more
- Only fools based our well being on the stock markets ConnieSue, Thu Aug 4 7:53pmThe only way through our crisis is back through some grief until things can be righted again, most Americans are NOT invested in the stock markets, they have to pay their bills and keep their... more
- Many Americans have 401k & pension plans GREATLY AFFECTED by sT, Thu Aug 4 9:03pmthe stock markets' performance, AND the markets LEAD our economy's performance. It matters HOW we pay our bills & debt down. For the last 30 years & especially the last 10, MULTI-MILLIONAIRES... more
- WAAH!!! Mondo Fuego™, Sat Aug 6 8:14amSheesh!!! Don't you ever shut up? Let's get you a:
- THAT'S 2. (nm) sT, Sat Aug 6 11:27am
- ↓↓↓↓ ... ADMIN ... ANOTHER DNR VIOLA Mondo Fuego™, Sun Aug 7 12:17pmWhen are you going to ban this repeated violator?
- Two? greenman, Sat Aug 6 5:17pmIs that his IQ? LOL
- 2 attacks on me after WHINING "THAT'S IT!" & claiming he had sT, Sat Aug 6 5:42pmme DNR'ed. I think his IQ is more like 1.
- The arrows were pointing to MY reply to YOU greenman, Sun Aug 7 3:09pm...for some strange reason. Do you think he's losing it? Hmmmm...
- Well, U know what a BOZO & SCOUNDREL looks like, don't U? sT, Sun Aug 7 4:26pmhttp://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=175790;article=1433741;title=Religion%20and%20Ethics%20BBS;pagemark=25
- Oh, yes greenman, Sun Aug 7 5:30pmI have LONG and painful experience of this one, I'm afraid....:)
- Upper middle class = 6.75% (nm) Robert , Fri Aug 5 11:24am
- 6.75% WHAT? (nm) sT, Fri Aug 5 12:05pm
- MULTI-MILLIONAIRES & BILLIONAIRES have sT, Thu Aug 4 11:31pmSKATED
- Sheesh! Robert , Sat Aug 6 6:18amRant on if u must sT, but at least do so based on facts, so as to not repeatedly embarrass yourself. http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2704794/posts With sympathy, Robert
- WISE UP: sT, Sat Aug 6 10:29amhttp://dailycaller.com/2010/12/01/patriotic-millionaires-support-raising-taxes-but-wont-voluntarily-pay-more-to-the-govt/
- A few people with money ... Mondo Fuego™, Sun Aug 7 12:33pm... don't have any sense ... they are a minority. Why don't you STFU and pay more taxes? I bet you are a bottom-feeding freeloader. LOL
- They are SMARTER than the average BOZO & sT, Sun Aug 7 4:31pmSCOUNDREL, & I do mean U: http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=175790;article=1433741;title=Religion%20and%20Ethics%20BBS;pagemark=25 Why doN'T U SHUT THE FUK UP? IT WAS YOUR FUKED UP... more
- I don't ... Mondo Fuego™, Sun Aug 7 7:07pm... have a "Party", you demented idiot. It's your "Party" that keeps screwing things up. Racked up almost $7 trillion in debt in less than 3 years just because incompetent leeches like you drain the... more
- CONS (U) are responsible for 3 FAILED wars including iraq, sT, Sun Aug 7 7:20pmafganistan & drugs that have cost this nation DEARLY in terms of lives & TRILLIONS of $, INCLUDING COMPOUNDED INTEREST. S.S. has NEVER been responsible for 1 red penny of debt. In fact, U CONS have... more
- CAPPY's ... Mondo Fuego™, Sat Aug 6 8:17am... posts are getting old and tiresome ... like a fukin' robot ... same old shit over and over and over.
- FAA SHUTDOWN by CONgress is only 1 example of the coming sT, Thu Aug 4 6:01pmlost paychecks from their DELIBERATELY IGNORANT actions. "As a result, thousands of workers have been furloughed and may not get paid for days missed. And without FAA officials to oversee airport... more
- LINK: sT, Thu Aug 4 11:29pmhttp://www.propublica.org/blog/item/parts-of-faa-have-been-shut-down-explainer
- I think you misspoke about the ticket taxes ConnieSue, Thu Aug 4 7:57pmPlanes are still flying, passenger still purchasing and have you heard how much extra money the FAA gets through the Homeland Security Act? I think they need to trim down and do a better job with the ... more
- There is already problems with lack of Air Traffic Contolle ChristopherBlackwell, Fri Aug 5 6:09pmConnieSue, We are already short on having enough air traffic controllers. That much is a safety issue. Most of our airports could use upgrading, particularly on radar and safety features. Now perhaps ... more
Religion and Ethics BBS