wonderingI think you will seeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:07pm22.214.171.124
lots of children under the age of three being exposed to religion, going to church with their parents. Some might call it "enriching"... others might call it brainwashing or child abuse. Some of those kids grow up with the threat of Hell always in the back of their mind, at the hands of a supposedly loving Father God, if they don't bow down, obey and beg forgiveness whenever they falter or do not please that Father.
- Re: Ah but parents have the right to determine Seeker, Thu Oct 27 9:23pmWell, yes, parents have the right to raise their children as they see fit. It is a legal and moral right. I have never been threatened by anyone from either camp (believers and non-believers). My... more
- I think you will see wondering, Thu Oct 27 10:07pm
- typo: that should be 'know' and not 'no' (nm) Seeker, Thu Oct 27 9:25pm
- I'm so clad that you have that problem too sometimes. ;o)) Διός , Thu Oct 27 10:19pmIt is so easy done you k no w grin Διός
- Re: I'm so clad that you have that problem too sometimes. ;o)) Seeker, Thu Oct 27 10:54pmMy spelling and grammar skills are not the greatest to begin with. Text messaging has added to it. Sometimes what I text looks like a foreign language. And I am now so use to texting that I have to... more
Religion and Ethics BBS