SES"Genetically Modified" to some has the same impact as...Sat May 5, 2012 11:04am126.96.36.199"...Nuclear".
To some people, "Genetically Modified" and "Nuclear" conjure up images of fish with three eyes, or cows with two heads, or people who glow in the dark.
Get a grip.
- FDA Ignored Own Scientists’ Warnings Trudy, Sat May 5 10:53amFDA Ignored Own Scientists’ Warnings About GM Food Safety http://eatdrinkbetter.com/2011/10/06/gmo-food-safety/
- Take action now Mondo Fuego™ , Sat May 5 12:31pmhttp://eatdrinkbetter.com/2011/10/31/unlabeled-gm-sweet-corn-arriving-soon/
- Thanks. Already signed a few of those. Trudy, Sat May 5 12:39pmBut since Monsanto runs the FDA I doubt it will matter any more than Obama's question about what matters to people did when the majority said legalize pot.
- "Genetically Modified" to some has the same impact as... SES, Sat May 5 11:04am
- the problem is Christopher Blackwell , Sun May 6 6:08pmSES, Genetically changed plants would not have to be dnagerous except that we want them to do more than just grow food. Many of these plants produce their own insect poisons, or prevent the plant... more
- Did you watch the video? Ken C, Sat May 5 12:34pmI haven't watched that video, but I have seen other news articles documenting the dangers of that stuff. Even if that type of food is proven safe, don't the customers at least have the right to know... more
- I agree. Frankenfoods is over the top Trudy, Sat May 5 12:41pmbut maybe not by much considering the rise in obesity, cancer, diabetes, and early development of adult features in young girls due to the hormones in our meat.
Religion and Ethics BBS