PureStevilMaybe they went from "Sales" to "Service" mode.Mon May 7, 2012 10:07am188.8.131.52The sales dept is always pleasant.
- Your daily atheist Moishe, Sun May 6 2:36pm"I ran away from home just before my 16th birthday, stealing one of my parentsí cars as a home, because my family was trying to institutionalize me. Iíd already been exorcized three times, at their... more
- And why did she select not once, but twice, Quantafyre, Mon May 7 8:45am'unpleasant men?'
- Maybe they went from "Sales" to "Service" mode. PureStevil, Mon May 7 10:07am
- Hey Stevil... Quantafyre, Tue May 8 11:14amThe 'sales to service mode' is an interesting metaphor. I believe though that anyone who changes so fundamentally (into an undesirable 'service' mode) ALWAYS leaves clues that suggest he (or she) is... more
- Terribly sad wondering, Mon May 7 7:56amstory. I wonder how common stories like this one may be? Even "good" or "loving" Christian families may often have some of these underlying feelings and emotions tied to guilt and worthlessness and... more
Religion and Ethics BBS