QuantafyreHey Stevil...Tue May 8, 2012 11:14am220.127.116.11The 'sales to service mode' is an interesting metaphor. I believe though that anyone who changes so fundamentally (into an undesirable 'service' mode) ALWAYS leaves clues that suggest he (or she) is not what is showing in 'sales' mode. This is especially true after experiencing one failure. We tend to ignore (or repress) what we do not want to acknowledge. This is a common problem when dealing with marriage counseling.
- Your daily atheist Moishe, Sun May 6 2:36pm"I ran away from home just before my 16th birthday, stealing one of my parentsí cars as a home, because my family was trying to institutionalize me. Iíd already been exorcized three times, at their... more
- And why did she select not once, but twice, Quantafyre, Mon May 7 8:45am'unpleasant men?'
- Maybe they went from "Sales" to "Service" mode. PureStevil, Mon May 7 10:07amThe sales dept is always pleasant.
- Hey Stevil... Quantafyre, Tue May 8 11:14am
- Terribly sad wondering, Mon May 7 7:56amstory. I wonder how common stories like this one may be? Even "good" or "loving" Christian families may often have some of these underlying feelings and emotions tied to guilt and worthlessness and... more
Religion and Ethics BBS