PureStevilI suspect you are correctTue May 8, 2012 1:38pm126.96.36.199they probably do leave clues that they are a flawed commodity. But the buyer is so excited about the new toy that they overlook the flaws and imagine the product to be better than it is.
And then cometh the dreaded Buyers Remorse.
and back to your original point, she got fooled twice. That may indicate something about where the problem lays.
- Your daily atheist Moishe, Sun May 6 2:36pm"I ran away from home just before my 16th birthday, stealing one of my parentsí cars as a home, because my family was trying to institutionalize me. Iíd already been exorcized three times, at their... more
- And why did she select not once, but twice, Quantafyre, Mon May 7 8:45am'unpleasant men?'
- Maybe they went from "Sales" to "Service" mode. PureStevil, Mon May 7 10:07amThe sales dept is always pleasant.
- Hey Stevil... Quantafyre, Tue May 8 11:14amThe 'sales to service mode' is an interesting metaphor. I believe though that anyone who changes so fundamentally (into an undesirable 'service' mode) ALWAYS leaves clues that suggest he (or she) is... more
- I suspect you are correct PureStevil, Tue May 8 1:38pm
- Terribly sad wondering, Mon May 7 7:56amstory. I wonder how common stories like this one may be? Even "good" or "loving" Christian families may often have some of these underlying feelings and emotions tied to guilt and worthlessness and... more
Religion and Ethics BBS