75% of Mountainbikers think Gay marriage should be legalSat May 12, 2012 11:10pm126.96.36.199I tried to do a Gay marriage poll on my favorite bicycle forum. My post got closed after a few days for being too political.
These were the results before it was closed:
I'm involved in a Gay marriage/relationship, or plan to be 0%
Heterosexual and think Gay marriage should be legal 75.93%
Heterosexual and think Gay marriage should be outlawed 24.07%
Total Voters: 54
- Gallup poll: 51% approve of gay marriage Truthteller, Sat May 12 2:28pmfor those who thought otherwise: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/11/poll-majority-approves-of-obamas-marriage-decision/?hpt=hp_t2 COMMENTS (21 comments) PERMALINK 21 hours ago Poll:... more
- Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights ... Ken C, Sat May 12 11:24pm"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote."... more
- Good find! wondering, Sun May 13 6:59pmAnd one that should be remembered. Our "freedom" in this country is based on "inalienable" individual rights... of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Those rights are not subject to a... more
- Nor ... OldCM, Mon May 14 7:13am... to a Republican vote. Although one wouldn't know that seeing the crap their state legislatures are passing into law. :(
- 75% of Mountainbikers think Gay marriage should be legal Ken C, Sat May 12 11:10pm
- It is sad that it turns in to a political football. Διός, Sat May 12 11:08pmTying the knot has been a normal thing throughout human history and no gender combination was excluded. Διός
- Perhaps its time that Americans grow up Trish, Sat May 12 3:32pmand put on their "big people" panties. I'm so sick of this posturing. Politicians should donate at least 1/2 of their campaign funds to pay down US debt and support -- eek education or health care.... more
- It isn't only the Americans over here it is the same. Διός, Sat May 12 11:13pmShame on those that try to discriminate other people. How that flies in the face of the teachings of their Christ!! Διός
- Plus it used to be a Christian rite Christopher Blackwell , Sat May 12 6:30pmTrish, It is in Christian records and documentation.
Religion and Ethics BBS