RthBNope!Tue May 15, 2012 10:09am188.8.131.52All should pay taxes. The middle class is being eliminated because:
1. They are lazy
2. They are litigious
3. They have become immoral.
4. Their work is extremely poor quality
5. They have no real skills anymore.
6. They are thankless
7. They are no longer loyal
8. Their use of union thugs is no longer tolerable
9. Their democrat party is totally corrupt.
- As most of the wealthy pay less tax Christopher Blackwell , Mon May 14 7:17pmTinfoil, Please explain why taxing the rich less than the middle class is a good thing. Note our high level of unemployment and barely moving economy shows that taxing the rich less has not helped... more
- Nope! RthB, Tue May 15 10:09am
- No shortage of all that among the weathy Christopher Blackwell , Tue May 15 8:16pmRthB, Consider how many of the wealthy inherited their wealth, like the Republican presidential candidate. Even Bill Gates Parents were as rich as the Ford Car Family. Sorry but in every culture the... more
- U ARE krazy! PRISONS are the problem & u cons sT, Tue May 15 4:59pmCAUSED THEM TO BE FILLED WITH YOUR STUPID DRUG WAR IN TOTAL VIOLATION OF OUR 9TH AMENDMENT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS! IRAQ & DRUG WAR IS THE CORRUPTION THAT U IDIOT CONS GAVE US! EAT SHIT & DIE, AZZHOLE!
- California's bankrupt.. Tinfoil, Tue May 15 9:26am..NOT because of our TAX situation but because of our SPEND situation. Public service unions own the state government. The rest of us citizens are screwed. Let California fail. That's the only... more
- SPENT on PRISONS thanks to RAYgun sT, Tue May 15 9:56pmESCALATED DRUG WAR!
- True... Truthteller, Wed May 16 8:06amand that's why they let "celebrity" inmates like Lindsay Lohan walk free---they say it's due to "overcrowding." I'll bet if they freed all the non-violent drug offenders there would be PLENTY of room ... more
- Gov. Jerry Brown backtracks on plan to phase out the state's sT, Wed May 16 9:08amyouth prison system. Annual costs per inmate at about $200,000. http://www.insidebayarea.com/california/ci_20631280/gov-jerry-brown-backtracks-plan-phase-out-states Drug War BANKRUPTS CALIFORNIA, AND ... more
- That's "The Tax Lie that Won't Die". SES, Tue May 15 7:27amMost of the wealthy pay MORE in taxes than anyone else. Stop repeating that favorite lie of the "Class Warfare Left". "To put it in numbers, according to the analysis, the top 1 percent of earners... more
- As they own 85% of all the wealth Christopher Blackwell , Tue May 15 8:28pmSES, They should pay most of the taxes in this country. It makes more sense that trying to float the government on the back of the other 15% of the wealth, while the wealthy can use their money to... more
- And they DO pay most of the taxes in this country. SES, Tue May 15 9:21pmWhat was your point? [as if you had one]
- They pay WAY too LITTLE no matter how u cut & sT, Tue May 15 9:58pmSPIN it!
- Blame the bush tax cuts for what EVERY1 pays or NOT. sT, Tue May 15 8:37amUBER-RICH pay LOWER tax RATES than the middle class. GIVE IT UP, MORON!
- Go ahead. Keep lying. SES, Tue May 15 8:41amRead the report, Moron. The lowest fifth of earners pay, on average, 16 percent of their income in taxes. The top fifth pay a bit more than 30 percent of their income in taxes. Now you can just stfu. ... more
- Ones who call other liarsoften are. (nm) Christopher Blackwell , Tue May 15 8:30pm
- RATES set by bush Tax CUTS. sT, Tue May 15 8:45amRATES, MORON , RATES!
- In total tax burden...the total amount paid in taxes... SES, Tue May 15 8:51am...the rich pay WAY more, as a RATE , than the poor. Moron.
- Their INDIVIDUAL tax rates are much LOWER than middle class, sT, Tue May 15 9:02amIDIOT.
- Math Lessons for Morons. SES, Tue May 15 9:17amRead the report instead of being a moron. On average the top fifth INDIVIDUALLY pay a bit more than 30 percent of their income in taxes. On average the lowest fifth INDIVIDUALLY pay 16 percent of... more
- U IGNORED what the middle class paid & u ignored S.S., sT, Tue May 15 9:41ambush Tax Cuts gave US ALL the rates that U MORONS complain about, MORON.
- Actually, if you could read you'd know I didn't. SES, Tue May 15 10:26amYou just can't face the FACT that, as a percentage of income paid in ALL taxes, the rich pay a higher rate than the middle, which pays a higher rate than the poor. Which is just as you think it... more
- These re NOT individual rates: sT, Tue May 15 10:36am'"To put it in numbers, according to the analysis, the top 1 percent of earners account for 20.3 percent of total personal income in the United States and pay 21.5 percent of all federal and state... more
- Yeah. They are. SES, Tue May 15 10:58amOn average the top fifth INDIVIDUALLY pay a bit more than 30 percent of their income in taxes. On average the lowest fifth INDIVIDUALLY pay 16 percent of their income in taxes.
- ABSOLUTE LIE! sT, Tue May 15 4:50pmEFFECTIVE Tax Rates are NOT EITHER of those %'s.
- Yeah, the total individual tax burden... SES, Tue May 15 8:49pm...on the top fifth is almost TWICE the total individual tax burden on the lower fifth. Sorry to piss on your flowers, but those are the facts, Moron.
- Top "fifth" is top 20%. Top 1% pay much LESS, sT, Tue May 15 10:00pmIDIOT!
- NOTE: romney: sT, Wed May 16 8:59am"This very top income group actually has a lower average effective income tax rate than the rest of the top 1 percent of returns because these extremely high-income returns are more likely to have... more
- Prove it. SES, Wed May 16 6:11amYou're wrong. Again. As usual. Moron.
- 1/5 = 20%; math too hard for u. sT, Wed May 16 8:26amSo is thinking; if ROYALIST FIXEDnewsCORP doesn't SPOON FEED U, U are LOST!
- % Mania Robert, Tue May 15 4:34amChristopher, the rich pay a great deal more actual dollars in taxes than the middle class, however since at some levels the percentage is less, people incorrectly exclaim---"they are paying... more
- IT IS the drug war that caused the problems; THAT is the sT, Tue May 15 5:04pmsocial engineering that has caused ALL OF THE PROBLEMS! QUIT TRYING TO HANG IT ON EVERY1 ELSE, U BASSTURD!
- What then is the problem wondering, Tue May 15 8:54amin all these European countries? Did they all just spend too much and not take in enough taxes to cover that spending? So the solution now is to cut spending and raise taxes, right? Pay down the... more
- Cause of PIGS failure? Robert, Tue May 15 10:29amHere's precisely what caused it---Socialism. Their citizens have relied on the government dole so long as to believe it's their right to continue to receive it, no matter what. This is called... more
- FLAT taxes for the RICH & drug prisons caused the problem, sT, Tue May 15 5:08pm& I am SICK & TIRED OF U CONS TRYING TO BLAME THE POOR!
- What is your solution? wondering, Tue May 15 10:50amEnd medicare, medicaid, SS, unemployment benefits, minimum wage, cut spending, cut taxes.... The housing bubble was caused by greed. Many made a killing while the prices were going up. It was only a... more
- My solution Robert, Tue May 15 12:03pmCheck the math wondering. The greed factor in the housing crisis has no fuel to burn without the banks being forced to grant loans to people with basically zero qualifications for said loans. No CRA... more
- Why do U IGNORE prison population sT, Tue May 15 4:53pmBANKRUPTING OUR STATE & OUR NATION? U CONS are REALLY KRAZY, ALWAYS TRYING TO PIN THE PROBLEM ON THE POOR! U ARE REALLY SCUMBAGS TO KEEP DOING IT, U KNOW!
- That is just not true. wondering, Tue May 15 12:37pmBanks were not "forced" to grant loans. They did it all too willingly because they were profitting on the boom. I see very little solution that you have offered other than the usual rhetoric. It's... more
- It's absolutely true wondering Robert, Tue May 15 1:01pmThe image of Janet Reno on national TV is still very clear in my mind---"If you (banks) don't loan per the CRA guidelines, we will hunt you down and prosecute you." Look it up, you can probably find... more
- Legalize, REGULATE & Tax Drugs & our prison system would sT, Tue May 15 5:21pmSHRINK & our financial problems would be INsignificant. PROHIBITION NEVER works & VIOLATES our U.S. CONSTITUTION!
- PRISON POPULATION is CA's financial problem! sT, Tue May 15 4:56pmDRUG WAR WAS ESCALATED BY NIXON & REAGAN & THE REST OF U CONS! THANKS FOR BANKRUPTING OUR STATES & NATION & NOW U WANT TO PIN THE TROUBLES ON THE POOR! MORONS!
- No, it isn't. wondering, Tue May 15 2:04pmA convenient scapegoat, but it just isn't true. From Wiki: "Alleged relation to 2008 financial crisisSee also: Subprime mortgage crisis and Global financial crisis of 2008–2009 Economist Stan... more
- Wiki!? Really!? Robert, Wed May 16 4:34amC'mon wondering, no matter what your bias, don't be a victim of shoddy research, ok? Look, the math is overwhelming on this issue---no, the relatively small number of absolutely ridiculous loans did... more
- Now try to tell US how bush never BRAGGED about HIS sT, Wed May 16 9:11am"OWNERSHIP SOCIETY!"
- Who is guilty? wondering, Wed May 16 8:49amThe answer would be both. Your article is very misleading right from the get-go, saying that homeownership was "forced" on people who could not afford it. That is simply not true. No one was forced... more
- "both" = convenient for liberals Robert, Wed May 16 9:34amSequence matters wondering. No food and the cat doesn't eat, ok? Does a hungry cat simply choose to eat? Does a homebuyer who can afford a $100,000 home simply refuse to buy a $200,000 home when it's ... more
- Ridiculous wondering, Wed May 16 10:20amI can't believe that you would actually believe what you are saying. There are many things that have contributed to the global recession. One big factor is the global market that has taken jobs... more
- Size matters wondering Robert, Wed May 16 10:52amit's ridiculous only if you ignore the math.
- Whose math? wondering, Fri May 18 6:02amYour math? "Conservatives" math? That you try to place all the blame on "liberals" for a global recession shows your bias and your blindness.
- Let's add it up Robert, Fri May 18 8:02amWell documented math, as in the Congressional Budget Office's math, ok? Now that we got that cleared up, I'm not claiming the housing bubble is the only cause of the current recession. It is... more
- Where is the math? wondering, Fri May 18 10:43amI know it all seems simple to you, but it isn't. It would be easy to pull numbers from here or there and then draw conclusions, but it just isn't that simple. If it makes you sleep better to think... more
- Oops, forgot Robert, Wed May 16 11:11amfor your edification. http://www.doctorhousingbubble.com/first-ever-global-housing-led-recession-one-out-of-eight-american-mortgage-holders-either-late-or-in-forec
- Greenspan lowered FedDiscountRate to 1% w/bush's nudge & sT, Wed May 16 9:38amTHEN JACKED UP FED DISCOUNT RATE TO MORE THAN 6% in 2006 CAUSING THE HOUSING BUST! QUIT FREAKING IGNORING REALITY, ROBERT!
- Remember when cheney'sBUSH was BRAGGING about his sT, Tue May 15 5:01pm"OWNERSHIP SOCIETY?" CONS ARE SUCH LIARS & DECEIVERS!
- Robert, PIGGS have FLAT Tax Rates for MULTImillionaires& sT, Tue May 15 10:45amBILLIONAIRES starting @ about 70,000 Euros. THAT is their problem. Quit trying to blame EVERYTHING on "SOCIALISM."
- 1 solution NOT being discussed on CNBC or FIXEDnewsCORP: sT, Tue May 15 9:07amhttp://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2011/aug/12/greek_government_proposes_drug_d
- The UberRich pay a lesser RATE than the middle class. sT, Tue May 15 8:39amQuit trying to defend them.
- They UberRich pay a lesser RATE than the middle class. sT, Tue May 15 8:38amQuit trying to defend them.
- Succinctly stated and true History, Tue May 15 6:09amHowever, the psychology of half our politicians and many in society have changed from that which the founding fathers established and which guided the development of our nation for its first one and... more
- Respectfully Disagree... Amadeus, Thu May 17 12:51pmThe tax rate is very relevant. Moreso than the raw amount that a person pays. Example: Dan is pretty poor. He makes $20k per year and pays $5K in taxes. Darren is filthy rich. He makes $20 million... more
- 1% OWN 99% of wealth & pay LOWER tax rates than middle class sT, Tue May 15 8:43amWe became the MOST PROSPEROUS NATION ON THIS PLANET EVER WHEN WE TAPPED INTO THE WEALTH OF THE UBER-RICH. & HAVE LOST MUCH GROUND SINCE U CONS SLASHED their RATES to less than 15%, if U include S.S.
- Untrue. Passion should not justify untruths History, Tue May 15 12:23pmMaking false statements undermines anyone's cause. Making false statements against any group is an example of prejudice. No different than hating blacks, asians, muslims, Jews, gays, etc. Per... more
- & EVERY1 here but me IGNORES the waste of our Drug War on sT, Tue May 15 5:25pmour PRISON SYSTEM that IS BANKRUPTING our STATES & NATION!
- Another lie. Liar. SES, Wed May 16 11:59amYou probably don't recall all of the discussions we've had on here where many of us DO support legalizing marijuana or at the least not making possession for personal use a crime worthy of... more
- Yet U vote for those who push for the HARSHEST PENALTIES! (nm) sT, Wed May 16 4:49pm
- Yet U vote for those push for the HARSHEST PENALTIES! (nm) sT, Wed May 16 4:48pm
- You can lead a moron to the facts... SES, Tue May 15 11:15am...but you can't make 'em drink: "The current structure of tax brackets has rates that start at 10 percent of income at the low end and rise to 35 percent for the highest earners. In the middle are... more
- U WASTE tax $ posting here defending the rich who doN'T need sT, Tue May 15 5:12pmyour support. U are an IDIOT!
- Yep Robert, Tue May 15 12:07pmI've posted the actual tax rates and amounts collected by income brackets for him several times. His retarded reply is always----PERCENTAGES!
- If U understood PERCENTAGES, U would understand WHY! (nm) sT, Wed May 16 9:15am
- It's an interesting Liberal anomaly the way they argue taxes SES, Tue May 15 12:17pmWhen they're arguing that "the rich" don't pay enough, ALL they want to argue about is Federal Income Taxes. They totally ignore the other taxes that "the rich" pay. But when you state the fact that... more
- Thank your bush Tax Cuts that the poor don't pay income sT, Tue May 15 5:06pmtaxes. QUIT BLAMING OTHERS FOR HIS STUPIDITY!
- Liar. No they don't. (nm) SES, Tue May 15 11:09am
- He caN'T do it, because it has NEVER been true. (nm) sT, Mon May 14 7:50pm
Religion and Ethics BBS