HistoryUntrue. Passion should not justify untruthsTue May 15, 2012 12:23pm188.8.131.52Making false statements undermines anyone's cause.
Making false statements against any group is an example of prejudice. No different than hating blacks, asians, muslims, Jews, gays, etc.
The top 1% own 40% of the nation's wealth.
--your claim they own 99% is false.
The top 1% pay more in taxes than the lower 95% combined (see sourced link in my prior post). That is an unambiguous and impressive number.
--the majority of the 1% pay at the highest income tax rate in the country: 30-35%
--only a very small portion (0.1%, the uber-wealthy like William Buffett) pay a lower annual tax rate (15%because their income is not from wages but from investments which is taxed at a lower rate.
"The income earned by the top 1% of Americans has declined for the second year in a row while their average tax rate has increased"
"Households making between $50,000 and $75,000 will pay an average of 15% of their income in federal taxes.
...households making between $40,000 and $50,000 will pay an average of 12.5% of their income in federal taxes.
...Households making between $20,000 and $30,000 will pay 5.7%.
...The Tax Policy Center estimates that 46% of households, mostly low- and medium-income households, will pay no federal income taxes this year." (It is this group that receives nearly all the growing entitlements from US social programs).
The problem is not that the rich are wealthy or that they pay more in taxes than nearly all Americans combined regardless of tax rates. The problem is the decimation by the loss of lower skilled and unskilled manufacturing jobs (mostly to developing countries)that formed the foundation for lower economic class advancement to middle class, of an educational system that does not train students for the job skills needed in the current economy, and the psychological shift in the American psyche to one of "I'm entitled" rather than "I'm responsible for myself."
Being part of a global economy has similarly led to new competition for American workers and for American businesses.
Keeping wealth, and success, in America will require a highly educated workforce that targets business needs, a tax system that rewards investment in American workers, and a return to workers wanting a helping hand up and not expecting or demanding a hand-out. (in my humble opinion).
- This is who I will be voting for for Senator this June: sT, Mon May 14 1:47pmMike Strimling http://taxtherich2012.org/mike-strimling-for-senate-page.html It is as if he read 1 of my web pages:... more
- "Tax the rich" greenman, Mon May 14 6:02pm..is all I'd need to hear. Vote for him!
- Great. Anotherr kalipornia nut bag. RthB, Mon May 14 1:57pmThe guy has no clue. RthB
- We became the MOST PROSPEROUS nation on this planet sT, Mon May 14 7:54pmEVER w/top Income Tax rates of 89-94%. We were the 1st & only country to ever do it, & WORKED. We became the MOST PROSPEROUS AND THE MOST POWERFUL. The WAR ON POVERTY WAS WORKING FABULOUSLY, & THEN... more
- the 50's tax rates were 90% RthB, Tue May 15 10:02amBut there were bucketsfull of deductions, writeoffs and credits. Why do you think J. P. Getty paied Zero Income Taxes? Learn the facts. RthB
- & there are STILL bucketsfull of deductions, writeoffs and sT, Tue May 15 4:42pmcredits & MUCH LOWER TAX RATES!
- Even LBJ knew that tax burden was unsustainable. SES, Tue May 15 11:12amThat's why LBJ cut the top rate by over 23%. And during a war, too. That bastard. lol
- 70% was fine; but NOOOO, U sT, Tue May 15 4:49pmIDIOT CONS TOOK IT ALL THE WAY TO 15% FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THEIR $ FROM STOCKS! GREEDY BASSTURDS!
- And which caused more of a reduction in Tax Revenue, Moron? SES, Tue May 15 8:46pmLBJ lowering the top bracket by 21%? Or Bush lowering it by 4.6%? Friggin' moron.
- NEITHER, sT, Tue May 15 9:53pmIDIOT! WHERE IS ALL OF THE TAX REVENUE THAT U ARE BRAGGING ABOUT? NO TAXES HAVE BEEN RAISED IN OVER A DECADE, MORON!
- Math's not your strong suit, eh? SES, Wed May 16 6:14amIf you think RAISING tax rates will INCREASE revenue, then you think that LOWERING tax rates would DECREASE revenue, right you moron? That being the case, LOWERING tax rates by 20% would most... more
- WHERE'S ALL the revenue? Taxes were lowered twice in the sT, Wed May 16 8:22amlast decade & NOT raised once & STILL NOT enough revenue to fight the CON WAR ON DRUGS! U STUPID FREAKING IDIOTS!
- Hmmm. Kinda interesting. SES, Tue May 15 7:21amThe highest Federal Tax bracket in 1963 was 91%. LBJ (a Democrat, you'll remember) lowered it to 70% -- a 21 percentage point reduction. The top Federal Tax bracket in 2000 was 39.6%. Bush II (a... more
- 15% for those who make their $ on stocks. sT, Tue May 15 8:33amRAYgun&cheney'sBUSHco got GREEDY. 71% wasN'T good enough for them.
- I agree. What a nutcase. Tinfoil, Mon May 14 2:26pm'Tax the rich' only appeals to ignorant,low class gutter tramps. That's been true since the founding of America,until now. Now it's popular because approx 50% of Americans are too stupid to find... more
- It's the divide and conquer tactic of these RthB, Tue May 15 10:04amevil democrat bastid liars. Don't they realize we will counter attack? RthB
- Been a Republican tactic allmy life. Christopher Blackwell , Tue May 15 8:23pmRthB, The Republican Party, the Forth Reich. Tens of thousands of Nazi descendants have gained control of the Republican Party.
- These people are EVERY BIT the same mind as the sT, Tue May 15 9:55pmTHUG FOLLOWERS in NAZI GERMANY!
- U have been DIVIDING this country for DECADES! sT, Tue May 15 5:15pmU created the problem with all of the IDIOT WARS - VIETNAM, DRUG WAR, IRAQ & NOW U WANT TO ROB THE POOR! EAT SHIT & DIE, ASSHOLE!
- As most of the wealthy pay less tax Christopher Blackwell , Mon May 14 7:17pmTinfoil, Please explain why taxing the rich less than the middle class is a good thing. Note our high level of unemployment and barely moving economy shows that taxing the rich less has not helped... more
- Nope! RthB, Tue May 15 10:09amAll should pay taxes. The middle class is being eliminated because: 1. They are lazy 2. They are litigious 3. They have become immoral. 4. Their work is extremely poor quality 5. They have no real... more
- No shortage of all that among the weathy Christopher Blackwell , Tue May 15 8:16pmRthB, Consider how many of the wealthy inherited their wealth, like the Republican presidential candidate. Even Bill Gates Parents were as rich as the Ford Car Family. Sorry but in every culture the... more
- U ARE krazy! PRISONS are the problem & u cons sT, Tue May 15 4:59pmCAUSED THEM TO BE FILLED WITH YOUR STUPID DRUG WAR IN TOTAL VIOLATION OF OUR 9TH AMENDMENT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS! IRAQ & DRUG WAR IS THE CORRUPTION THAT U IDIOT CONS GAVE US! EAT SHIT & DIE, AZZHOLE!
- California's bankrupt.. Tinfoil, Tue May 15 9:26am..NOT because of our TAX situation but because of our SPEND situation. Public service unions own the state government. The rest of us citizens are screwed. Let California fail. That's the only... more
- SPENT on PRISONS thanks to RAYgun sT, Tue May 15 9:56pmESCALATED DRUG WAR!
- True... Truthteller, Wed May 16 8:06amand that's why they let "celebrity" inmates like Lindsay Lohan walk free---they say it's due to "overcrowding." I'll bet if they freed all the non-violent drug offenders there would be PLENTY of room ... more
- Gov. Jerry Brown backtracks on plan to phase out the state's sT, Wed May 16 9:08amyouth prison system. Annual costs per inmate at about $200,000. http://www.insidebayarea.com/california/ci_20631280/gov-jerry-brown-backtracks-plan-phase-out-states Drug War BANKRUPTS CALIFORNIA, AND ... more
- That's "The Tax Lie that Won't Die". SES, Tue May 15 7:27amMost of the wealthy pay MORE in taxes than anyone else. Stop repeating that favorite lie of the "Class Warfare Left". "To put it in numbers, according to the analysis, the top 1 percent of earners... more
- As they own 85% of all the wealth Christopher Blackwell , Tue May 15 8:28pmSES, They should pay most of the taxes in this country. It makes more sense that trying to float the government on the back of the other 15% of the wealth, while the wealthy can use their money to... more
- And they DO pay most of the taxes in this country. SES, Tue May 15 9:21pmWhat was your point? [as if you had one]
- They pay WAY too LITTLE no matter how u cut & sT, Tue May 15 9:58pmSPIN it!
- Blame the bush tax cuts for what EVERY1 pays or NOT. sT, Tue May 15 8:37amUBER-RICH pay LOWER tax RATES than the middle class. GIVE IT UP, MORON!
- Go ahead. Keep lying. SES, Tue May 15 8:41amRead the report, Moron. The lowest fifth of earners pay, on average, 16 percent of their income in taxes. The top fifth pay a bit more than 30 percent of their income in taxes. Now you can just stfu. ... more
- Ones who call other liarsoften are. (nm) Christopher Blackwell , Tue May 15 8:30pm
- RATES set by bush Tax CUTS. sT, Tue May 15 8:45amRATES, MORON , RATES!
- In total tax burden...the total amount paid in taxes... SES, Tue May 15 8:51am...the rich pay WAY more, as a RATE , than the poor. Moron.
- Their INDIVIDUAL tax rates are much LOWER than middle class, sT, Tue May 15 9:02amIDIOT.
- Math Lessons for Morons. SES, Tue May 15 9:17amRead the report instead of being a moron. On average the top fifth INDIVIDUALLY pay a bit more than 30 percent of their income in taxes. On average the lowest fifth INDIVIDUALLY pay 16 percent of... more
- U IGNORED what the middle class paid & u ignored S.S., sT, Tue May 15 9:41ambush Tax Cuts gave US ALL the rates that U MORONS complain about, MORON.
- Actually, if you could read you'd know I didn't. SES, Tue May 15 10:26amYou just can't face the FACT that, as a percentage of income paid in ALL taxes, the rich pay a higher rate than the middle, which pays a higher rate than the poor. Which is just as you think it... more
- These re NOT individual rates: sT, Tue May 15 10:36am'"To put it in numbers, according to the analysis, the top 1 percent of earners account for 20.3 percent of total personal income in the United States and pay 21.5 percent of all federal and state... more
- Yeah. They are. SES, Tue May 15 10:58amOn average the top fifth INDIVIDUALLY pay a bit more than 30 percent of their income in taxes. On average the lowest fifth INDIVIDUALLY pay 16 percent of their income in taxes.
- ABSOLUTE LIE! sT, Tue May 15 4:50pmEFFECTIVE Tax Rates are NOT EITHER of those %'s.
- Yeah, the total individual tax burden... SES, Tue May 15 8:49pm...on the top fifth is almost TWICE the total individual tax burden on the lower fifth. Sorry to piss on your flowers, but those are the facts, Moron.
- Top "fifth" is top 20%. Top 1% pay much LESS, sT, Tue May 15 10:00pmIDIOT!
- NOTE: romney: sT, Wed May 16 8:59am"This very top income group actually has a lower average effective income tax rate than the rest of the top 1 percent of returns because these extremely high-income returns are more likely to have... more
- Prove it. SES, Wed May 16 6:11amYou're wrong. Again. As usual. Moron.
- 1/5 = 20%; math too hard for u. sT, Wed May 16 8:26amSo is thinking; if ROYALIST FIXEDnewsCORP doesn't SPOON FEED U, U are LOST!
- Prove it. SES, Wed May 16 9:46amProve that "Top 1% pay much LESS". You won't be able to. Because the top 1% pay much MORE. As usual, you have NO friggin' idea what you're talking about, you moron.
- When U find a link to what EFFECTIVE Tax RATE the top sT, Wed May 16 11:05am1% of income pay in ALL Federal Income & Payroll Taxes vs those who make $100,000 - $200,000/yr. (UPPER MIDDLE Class in CA), U let me know. Actually I would call it UNfair if the top 1% pay an... more
- It's all about "TOTal TaX BUrdeN". SES, Wed May 16 11:37amhttp://www.ctj.org/pdf/taxday2011.pdf Total Federal, State, and Local Tax Burden as a percentage of income: Top 1%: 30.0% Bottom 99%: 27.9% Bottom 20%: 16.2% Generally, 30% > 27.9% > 16.2%. You can... more
- STILL, Anonymous, Wed May 16 4:45pmEven the site says: The total effective tax rate for the richest one percent (30.0) is only about five percentage points higher than the total effective tax rate for the middle fifth of taxpayers.... more
- Liar. SES, Wed May 16 8:57pmsT: "Top 1% pay much LESS". Liar. They pay MORE. Go f*ck yourself, you ignorant dishonest piece of filth.
- .01% pay less; now prove THAT wrong, u sT, Wed May 16 10:39pmtax payer WASTE of $. How dishonest is it to get a gov. check why playing on the Internet? "Go f*ck yourself, you ignorant dishonest piece of filth." Do they know the filthy language U use at work? U ... more
- Proved that you're a liar. SES, Thu May 17 5:51amGo ahead. Keep spewing that lie that the top 1% pay much less. You have no credibility. You have no intelligence. All you have is a bad case of utter insanity.
- How much lower was it? Enough to justify U playing on the sT, Thu May 17 11:19amInternet WASTING Tax Payer $ while drawing your local government pay check WHINING about government WASTE? What an IDIOT U are! & a P.O.S.
- It's NOT lower. They pay MORE. SES, Thu May 17 12:27pmGet this through your fat ignorant head. The top 1% pay MORE, and NOT "much LESS", as you so stupidly and ignorantly stated. Liar.
- How much higher? Enough to justify U playing on the Internet sT, Thu May 17 2:53pmduring YOUR GOVERNMENT PAID WORK TIME? SERIOUSLY, IF YOUR SOURCE IS CORRECT & IT IS SLIGHTLY MORE; IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T NEAR HIGH ENOUGH, AND THE HIGHEST KICKS IN WAY TOO LOW, TO CATCH WAY TOO MANY... more
- SEE? Works up & he just quits PLAYING w/TAX$ here. sT, Thu May 17 9:44pmWhat a CLOWN!
- How much lower was it? Enough to justify U playing on the sT, Thu May 17 11:18amInternet WASTING Tax Payer $ while drawing your local government payment check WHINING about government WASTE? What an IDIOT U are! & a P.O.S.
- When U find a link to what EFFECTIVE Tax RATE that the top sT, Wed May 16 11:03am1% of income pay in ALL Federal Income & Payroll Taxes vs those who make $100,000 - $200,000/yr. (UPPER MIDDLE Class in CA), U let me know. Actually I would call it UNfair if the top 1% pay an... more
- % Mania Robert, Tue May 15 4:34amChristopher, the rich pay a great deal more actual dollars in taxes than the middle class, however since at some levels the percentage is less, people incorrectly exclaim---"they are paying... more
- IT IS the drug war that caused the problems; THAT is the sT, Tue May 15 5:04pmsocial engineering that has caused ALL OF THE PROBLEMS! QUIT TRYING TO HANG IT ON EVERY1 ELSE, U BASSTURD!
- What then is the problem wondering, Tue May 15 8:54amin all these European countries? Did they all just spend too much and not take in enough taxes to cover that spending? So the solution now is to cut spending and raise taxes, right? Pay down the... more
- Cause of PIGS failure? Robert, Tue May 15 10:29amHere's precisely what caused it---Socialism. Their citizens have relied on the government dole so long as to believe it's their right to continue to receive it, no matter what. This is called... more
- FLAT taxes for the RICH & drug prisons caused the problem, sT, Tue May 15 5:08pm& I am SICK & TIRED OF U CONS TRYING TO BLAME THE POOR!
- What is your solution? wondering, Tue May 15 10:50amEnd medicare, medicaid, SS, unemployment benefits, minimum wage, cut spending, cut taxes.... The housing bubble was caused by greed. Many made a killing while the prices were going up. It was only a... more
- My solution Robert, Tue May 15 12:03pmCheck the math wondering. The greed factor in the housing crisis has no fuel to burn without the banks being forced to grant loans to people with basically zero qualifications for said loans. No CRA... more
- Why do U IGNORE prison population sT, Tue May 15 4:53pmBANKRUPTING OUR STATE & OUR NATION? U CONS are REALLY KRAZY, ALWAYS TRYING TO PIN THE PROBLEM ON THE POOR! U ARE REALLY SCUMBAGS TO KEEP DOING IT, U KNOW!
- That is just not true. wondering, Tue May 15 12:37pmBanks were not "forced" to grant loans. They did it all too willingly because they were profitting on the boom. I see very little solution that you have offered other than the usual rhetoric. It's... more
- It's absolutely true wondering Robert, Tue May 15 1:01pmThe image of Janet Reno on national TV is still very clear in my mind---"If you (banks) don't loan per the CRA guidelines, we will hunt you down and prosecute you." Look it up, you can probably find... more
- Legalize, REGULATE & Tax Drugs & our prison system would sT, Tue May 15 5:21pmSHRINK & our financial problems would be INsignificant. PROHIBITION NEVER works & VIOLATES our U.S. CONSTITUTION!
- PRISON POPULATION is CA's financial problem! sT, Tue May 15 4:56pmDRUG WAR WAS ESCALATED BY NIXON & REAGAN & THE REST OF U CONS! THANKS FOR BANKRUPTING OUR STATES & NATION & NOW U WANT TO PIN THE TROUBLES ON THE POOR! MORONS!
- No, it isn't. wondering, Tue May 15 2:04pmA convenient scapegoat, but it just isn't true. From Wiki: "Alleged relation to 2008 financial crisisSee also: Subprime mortgage crisis and Global financial crisis of 2008–2009 Economist Stan... more
- Wiki!? Really!? Robert, Wed May 16 4:34amC'mon wondering, no matter what your bias, don't be a victim of shoddy research, ok? Look, the math is overwhelming on this issue---no, the relatively small number of absolutely ridiculous loans did... more
- Now try to tell US how bush never BRAGGED about HIS sT, Wed May 16 9:11am"OWNERSHIP SOCIETY!"
- Who is guilty? wondering, Wed May 16 8:49amThe answer would be both. Your article is very misleading right from the get-go, saying that homeownership was "forced" on people who could not afford it. That is simply not true. No one was forced... more
- "both" = convenient for liberals Robert, Wed May 16 9:34amSequence matters wondering. No food and the cat doesn't eat, ok? Does a hungry cat simply choose to eat? Does a homebuyer who can afford a $100,000 home simply refuse to buy a $200,000 home when it's ... more
- Ridiculous wondering, Wed May 16 10:20amI can't believe that you would actually believe what you are saying. There are many things that have contributed to the global recession. One big factor is the global market that has taken jobs... more
- Size matters wondering Robert, Wed May 16 10:52amit's ridiculous only if you ignore the math.
- Whose math? wondering, Fri May 18 6:02amYour math? "Conservatives" math? That you try to place all the blame on "liberals" for a global recession shows your bias and your blindness.
- Let's add it up Robert, Fri May 18 8:02amWell documented math, as in the Congressional Budget Office's math, ok? Now that we got that cleared up, I'm not claiming the housing bubble is the only cause of the current recession. It is... more
- Where is the math? wondering, Fri May 18 10:43amI know it all seems simple to you, but it isn't. It would be easy to pull numbers from here or there and then draw conclusions, but it just isn't that simple. If it makes you sleep better to think... more
- Here ya go Robert, Fri May 18 2:10pmThe Scale Of The Crisis: Trillions In Taxpayer Bailouts The extent of the problems has been so severe that some of the world’s largest financial institutions have collapsed. Others have been bought... more
- Can you show wondering, Fri May 18 2:55pmthat the housing boom and reversal in "various countries" were due to CRA legislation or "social engineering"?
- Oops, forgot Robert, Wed May 16 11:11amfor your edification. http://www.doctorhousingbubble.com/first-ever-global-housing-led-recession-one-out-of-eight-american-mortgage-holders-either-late-or-in-forec
- Greenspan lowered FedDiscountRate to 1% w/bush's nudge & sT, Wed May 16 9:38amTHEN JACKED UP FED DISCOUNT RATE TO MORE THAN 6% in 2006 CAUSING THE HOUSING BUST! QUIT FREAKING IGNORING REALITY, ROBERT!
- Remember when cheney'sBUSH was BRAGGING about his sT, Tue May 15 5:01pm"OWNERSHIP SOCIETY?" CONS ARE SUCH LIARS & DECEIVERS!
- Robert, PIGGS have FLAT Tax Rates for MULTImillionaires& sT, Tue May 15 10:45amBILLIONAIRES starting @ about 70,000 Euros. THAT is their problem. Quit trying to blame EVERYTHING on "SOCIALISM."
- 1 solution NOT being discussed on CNBC or FIXEDnewsCORP: sT, Tue May 15 9:07amhttp://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2011/aug/12/greek_government_proposes_drug_d
- The UberRich pay a lesser RATE than the middle class. sT, Tue May 15 8:39amQuit trying to defend them.
- They UberRich pay a lesser RATE than the middle class. sT, Tue May 15 8:38amQuit trying to defend them.
- Succinctly stated and true History, Tue May 15 6:09amHowever, the psychology of half our politicians and many in society have changed from that which the founding fathers established and which guided the development of our nation for its first one and... more
- Respectfully Disagree... Amadeus, Thu May 17 12:51pmThe tax rate is very relevant. Moreso than the raw amount that a person pays. Example: Dan is pretty poor. He makes $20k per year and pays $5K in taxes. Darren is filthy rich. He makes $20 million... more
- 1% OWN 99% of wealth & pay LOWER tax rates than middle class sT, Tue May 15 8:43amWe became the MOST PROSPEROUS NATION ON THIS PLANET EVER WHEN WE TAPPED INTO THE WEALTH OF THE UBER-RICH. & HAVE LOST MUCH GROUND SINCE U CONS SLASHED their RATES to less than 15%, if U include S.S.
- Untrue. Passion should not justify untruths History, Tue May 15 12:23pm
- & EVERY1 here but me IGNORES the waste of our Drug War on sT, Tue May 15 5:25pmour PRISON SYSTEM that IS BANKRUPTING our STATES & NATION!
- Another lie. Liar. SES, Wed May 16 11:59amYou probably don't recall all of the discussions we've had on here where many of us DO support legalizing marijuana or at the least not making possession for personal use a crime worthy of... more
- Yet U vote for those who push for the HARSHEST PENALTIES! (nm) sT, Wed May 16 4:49pm
- Yet U vote for those push for the HARSHEST PENALTIES! (nm) sT, Wed May 16 4:48pm
- You can lead a moron to the facts... SES, Tue May 15 11:15am...but you can't make 'em drink: "The current structure of tax brackets has rates that start at 10 percent of income at the low end and rise to 35 percent for the highest earners. In the middle are... more
- U WASTE tax $ posting here defending the rich who doN'T need sT, Tue May 15 5:12pmyour support. U are an IDIOT!
- Yep Robert, Tue May 15 12:07pmI've posted the actual tax rates and amounts collected by income brackets for him several times. His retarded reply is always----PERCENTAGES!
- If U understood PERCENTAGES, U would understand WHY! (nm) sT, Wed May 16 9:15am
- It's an interesting Liberal anomaly the way they argue taxes SES, Tue May 15 12:17pmWhen they're arguing that "the rich" don't pay enough, ALL they want to argue about is Federal Income Taxes. They totally ignore the other taxes that "the rich" pay. But when you state the fact that... more
- Thank your bush Tax Cuts that the poor don't pay income sT, Tue May 15 5:06pmtaxes. QUIT BLAMING OTHERS FOR HIS STUPIDITY!
- Liar. No they don't. (nm) SES, Tue May 15 11:09am
- He caN'T do it, because it has NEVER been true. (nm) sT, Mon May 14 7:50pm
- How much Federal tax revenue would his proposal generate? SES, Mon May 14 1:54pmI wonder if he even has a clue.
- Much more than what is generated now. sT, Mon May 14 7:49pmTax rates have NEVER kept businesses OR people from working.
- So this moron has no idea... SES, Tue May 15 6:02am...how much revenue the Federal government actually NEEDS. He just cares about maximizing the REVENUE, regardless of how much is actually NEEDED. No wonder you're supporting this moron for the... more
- well to keep all the welfare soldiers on the books they can Διός, Tue May 15 6:40amnever have enough, wars are never cheap. He seems to no more than you think. grin And you're on that gravy wellfare boat too isn't. Just saying. Διός
- U are talking to a GOV.PD.employee wasting Tax$ arguing for sT, Tue May 15 8:47ameven lower rates for those who doN'T need ANY more $. What an IDIOT he is.
- First things First. SES, Tue May 15 6:50amFirst -- Determine how much revenue you need to do the things that you need to do. Second -- Set up a tax structure that generates that amount of revenue. See how that works? Just setting up a tax... more
- First things First. Get your CON buddies to stop the Drug sT, Tue May 15 9:04amWar BANKRUPTING our States.
- If the country don't need more tax revenue than why is it up Διός, Tue May 15 7:31amto its neck in to debt? Sadly by calling others morons isn’t going to change the facts. The government shall set those criteria’s you ask for that was never the voters job. But still the very fat top ... more
- It's up to its neck in debt because... SES, Tue May 15 7:46am...it's trying to do WAY more than it was ever intended to do, and because it wastes billions of what it DOES spend. Two thousand five hundred BILLION dollars a year should be PLENTY for the Federal... more
- Up to it's neck in debt for $ WASTED on WARS including the sT, Tue May 15 8:49amrayGUN ESCALATED DRUG WAR which has BANKRUPTED ALL OF OUR STATES!
- yes we know but for now they have to pay for it. Διός, Tue May 15 8:21amAnd that means more taxes like it or not. The bullshit story that Bush&CO told you that lower taxes for the rich would create jobs and work never came of as we all know it wouldn't . And on top of... more
- Touché (nm) Διός, Mon May 14 11:25pm
Religion and Ethics BBS