sT& there are STILL bucketsfull of deductions, writeoffs andTue May 15, 2012 4:42pm18.104.22.168credits & MUCH LOWER TAX RATES!
- the 50's tax rates were 90% RthB, Tue May 15 10:02amBut there were bucketsfull of deductions, writeoffs and credits. Why do you think J. P. Getty paied Zero Income Taxes? Learn the facts. RthB
- & there are STILL bucketsfull of deductions, writeoffs and sT, Tue May 15 4:42pm
- Even LBJ knew that tax burden was unsustainable. SES, Tue May 15 11:12amThat's why LBJ cut the top rate by over 23%. And during a war, too. That bastard. lol
- 70% was fine; but NOOOO, U sT, Tue May 15 4:49pmIDIOT CONS TOOK IT ALL THE WAY TO 15% FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THEIR $ FROM STOCKS! GREEDY BASSTURDS!
- And which caused more of a reduction in Tax Revenue, Moron? SES, Tue May 15 8:46pmLBJ lowering the top bracket by 21%? Or Bush lowering it by 4.6%? Friggin' moron.
- NEITHER, sT, Tue May 15 9:53pmIDIOT! WHERE IS ALL OF THE TAX REVENUE THAT U ARE BRAGGING ABOUT? NO TAXES HAVE BEEN RAISED IN OVER A DECADE, MORON!
- Math's not your strong suit, eh? SES, Wed May 16 6:14amIf you think RAISING tax rates will INCREASE revenue, then you think that LOWERING tax rates would DECREASE revenue, right you moron? That being the case, LOWERING tax rates by 20% would most... more
- WHERE'S ALL the revenue? Taxes were lowered twice in the sT, Wed May 16 8:22amlast decade & NOT raised once & STILL NOT enough revenue to fight the CON WAR ON DRUGS! U STUPID FREAKING IDIOTS!
Religion and Ethics BBS