sTWhy do U IGNORE prison populationTue May 15, 2012 4:53pm22.214.171.124BANKRUPTING OUR STATE & OUR NATION?
U CONS are REALLY KRAZY, ALWAYS TRYING TO PIN THE PROBLEM ON THE POOR!
U ARE REALLY SCUMBAGS TO KEEP DOING IT, U KNOW!
- My solution Robert, Tue May 15 12:03pmCheck the math wondering. The greed factor in the housing crisis has no fuel to burn without the banks being forced to grant loans to people with basically zero qualifications for said loans. No CRA... more
- Why do U IGNORE prison population sT, Tue May 15 4:53pm
- That is just not true. wondering, Tue May 15 12:37pmBanks were not "forced" to grant loans. They did it all too willingly because they were profitting on the boom. I see very little solution that you have offered other than the usual rhetoric. It's... more
- It's absolutely true wondering Robert, Tue May 15 1:01pmThe image of Janet Reno on national TV is still very clear in my mind---"If you (banks) don't loan per the CRA guidelines, we will hunt you down and prosecute you." Look it up, you can probably find... more
- Legalize, REGULATE & Tax Drugs & our prison system would sT, Tue May 15 5:21pmSHRINK & our financial problems would be INsignificant. PROHIBITION NEVER works & VIOLATES our U.S. CONSTITUTION!
- PRISON POPULATION is CA's financial problem! sT, Tue May 15 4:56pmDRUG WAR WAS ESCALATED BY NIXON & REAGAN & THE REST OF U CONS! THANKS FOR BANKRUPTING OUR STATES & NATION & NOW U WANT TO PIN THE TROUBLES ON THE POOR! MORONS!
- No, it isn't. wondering, Tue May 15 2:04pmA convenient scapegoat, but it just isn't true. From Wiki: "Alleged relation to 2008 financial crisisSee also: Subprime mortgage crisis and Global financial crisis of 2008–2009 Economist Stan... more
- Wiki!? Really!? Robert, Wed May 16 4:34amC'mon wondering, no matter what your bias, don't be a victim of shoddy research, ok? Look, the math is overwhelming on this issue---no, the relatively small number of absolutely ridiculous loans did... more
- Now try to tell US how bush never BRAGGED about HIS sT, Wed May 16 9:11am"OWNERSHIP SOCIETY!"
- Who is guilty? wondering, Wed May 16 8:49amThe answer would be both. Your article is very misleading right from the get-go, saying that homeownership was "forced" on people who could not afford it. That is simply not true. No one was forced... more
- "both" = convenient for liberals Robert, Wed May 16 9:34amSequence matters wondering. No food and the cat doesn't eat, ok? Does a hungry cat simply choose to eat? Does a homebuyer who can afford a $100,000 home simply refuse to buy a $200,000 home when it's ... more
- Ridiculous wondering, Wed May 16 10:20amI can't believe that you would actually believe what you are saying. There are many things that have contributed to the global recession. One big factor is the global market that has taken jobs... more
- Size matters wondering Robert, Wed May 16 10:52amit's ridiculous only if you ignore the math.
- Whose math? wondering, Fri May 18 6:02amYour math? "Conservatives" math? That you try to place all the blame on "liberals" for a global recession shows your bias and your blindness.
- Let's add it up Robert, Fri May 18 8:02amWell documented math, as in the Congressional Budget Office's math, ok? Now that we got that cleared up, I'm not claiming the housing bubble is the only cause of the current recession. It is... more
- Where is the math? wondering, Fri May 18 10:43amI know it all seems simple to you, but it isn't. It would be easy to pull numbers from here or there and then draw conclusions, but it just isn't that simple. If it makes you sleep better to think... more
- Here ya go Robert, Fri May 18 2:10pmThe Scale Of The Crisis: Trillions In Taxpayer Bailouts The extent of the problems has been so severe that some of the world’s largest financial institutions have collapsed. Others have been bought... more
- Can you show wondering, Fri May 18 2:55pmthat the housing boom and reversal in "various countries" were due to CRA legislation or "social engineering"?
- Oops, forgot Robert, Wed May 16 11:11amfor your edification. http://www.doctorhousingbubble.com/first-ever-global-housing-led-recession-one-out-of-eight-american-mortgage-holders-either-late-or-in-forec
- Greenspan lowered FedDiscountRate to 1% w/bush's nudge & sT, Wed May 16 9:38amTHEN JACKED UP FED DISCOUNT RATE TO MORE THAN 6% in 2006 CAUSING THE HOUSING BUST! QUIT FREAKING IGNORING REALITY, ROBERT!
- Remember when cheney'sBUSH was BRAGGING about his sT, Tue May 15 5:01pm"OWNERSHIP SOCIETY?" CONS ARE SUCH LIARS & DECEIVERS!
Religion and Ethics BBS