wonderingRidiculousWed May 16, 2012 10:20am126.96.36.199
I can't believe that you would actually believe what you are saying. There are many things that have contributed to the global recession. One big factor is the global market that has taken jobs overseas for cheap labor to then sell cheap goods to a shrinking middle/consumer class. Good grief... so you want to blame the "global recession" on CRA and on "liberals"? What kind of fairy land do you live in?
- "both" = convenient for liberals Robert, Wed May 16 9:34amSequence matters wondering. No food and the cat doesn't eat, ok? Does a hungry cat simply choose to eat? Does a homebuyer who can afford a $100,000 home simply refuse to buy a $200,000 home when it's ... more
- Ridiculous wondering, Wed May 16 10:20am
- Size matters wondering Robert, Wed May 16 10:52amit's ridiculous only if you ignore the math.
- Whose math? wondering, Fri May 18 6:02amYour math? "Conservatives" math? That you try to place all the blame on "liberals" for a global recession shows your bias and your blindness.
- Let's add it up Robert, Fri May 18 8:02amWell documented math, as in the Congressional Budget Office's math, ok? Now that we got that cleared up, I'm not claiming the housing bubble is the only cause of the current recession. It is... more
- Where is the math? wondering, Fri May 18 10:43amI know it all seems simple to you, but it isn't. It would be easy to pull numbers from here or there and then draw conclusions, but it just isn't that simple. If it makes you sleep better to think... more
- Here ya go Robert, Fri May 18 2:10pmThe Scale Of The Crisis: Trillions In Taxpayer Bailouts The extent of the problems has been so severe that some of the world’s largest financial institutions have collapsed. Others have been bought... more
- Can you show wondering, Fri May 18 2:55pmthat the housing boom and reversal in "various countries" were due to CRA legislation or "social engineering"?
- Oops, forgot Robert, Wed May 16 11:11amfor your edification. http://www.doctorhousingbubble.com/first-ever-global-housing-led-recession-one-out-of-eight-american-mortgage-holders-either-late-or-in-forec
- Greenspan lowered FedDiscountRate to 1% w/bush's nudge & sT, Wed May 16 9:38amTHEN JACKED UP FED DISCOUNT RATE TO MORE THAN 6% in 2006 CAUSING THE HOUSING BUST! QUIT FREAKING IGNORING REALITY, ROBERT!
Religion and Ethics BBS