TruthtellerAbsolutely right...Thu May 17, 2012 6:07pm22.214.171.124here in my town, if you tried that you'd be arrested for criminal damage. A friend of mine kicked in the the side of his own car and got charged with that.
- Ahh...that old religious intolerance rears it's... Truthteller, Thu May 17 4:48pmfilthy head. Why anyone listens to this vile hatemonger is simply mystifying. How these charlatans can presume to speak for their god seems like blasphemy to me. I can say one thing: if any... more
- On speaking for God. Timothy, Fri May 18 10:02pmIMO one can only speak for God when he/she realizes that everyone can speak for God. No soul is closer or more intimate with God than any other. No life form is closer or more intimate with God than... more
- Exactly! Truthteller, Sat May 19 12:28pmI am sure that god(s) are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves should they choose to do so.
- Well, you know he's Christian Taliban greenman, Fri May 18 5:22pmHis response to the Buddha is exactly the same as theirs was, just on a smaller scale. Fanatics are fanatics, whatever the religion. Don't break the God or Goddess clubbing someone over the head!... more
- I have a Buddha statue. Uglyman, Fri May 18 6:35amMy orks think it's a representation of their god. They carry it into battle on a litter. Sometimes the space marines blow it up though. However, if you know anything about it, the space marines blow... more
- Your Talliban and when will the other Christians speakout Διός, Thu May 17 9:42pmagainst that? They're always noted for their absence and their deafening silence. Διός
- I think that's goes beyond hate. Ken C, Thu May 17 6:06pmIt's illegal for people to break things that don't belong to them.
- Absolutely right... Truthteller, Thu May 17 6:07pm
- Grin what was the charge maliciously damaging his own foot Διός, Thu May 17 9:47pmand car? Διός
- Doctor bills for the foot... Truthteller, Fri May 18 9:13amI don't think he had the car repaired.
- I wonder if that's "Imminent lawless action" by Robertson. Ken C, Thu May 17 6:18pmhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imminent_lawless_action
- Gee we would have people on this forum Christopher Blackwell , Thu May 17 6:56pmKen C, That might qualify under that concept. [Grin]
- Possibly. Ken C, Thu May 17 7:16pmIt seems common for internet users to say hateful stuff, but I expect more from a famous religious person like Robertson.
- A lack of tolerance is a good sign... Anonymous, Fri May 18 10:10pmthat Pat Robertson knows very little about Jesus, God, or people's feelings.
- Why? shadow, Fri May 18 4:49pmWhat makes it hateful to you?
- Well, in that post I was only talking about internet users. Ken C, Fri May 18 5:47pmI think some internet users say hateful things. Regarding Robertson: I think he was being hateful because he was telling his followers to break stuff that doesn't belong to them. I think he should... more
- Did you read the first post?? Truthteller, Fri May 18 5:15pmTry doing so and you'll get your answer.
- It does seem so Truthteller, Thu May 17 6:49pmwouldn't it be fun if he was charged with it? The howling from the RR would be stunning.
Religion and Ethics BBS