TruthtellerAbsolutely right...Thu May 17, 2012 6:07pm22.214.171.124here in my town, if you tried that you'd be arrested for criminal damage. A friend of mine kicked in the the side of his own car and got charged with that.
- I think that's goes beyond hate. Ken C, Thu May 17 6:06pmIt's illegal for people to break things that don't belong to them.
- Absolutely right... Truthteller, Thu May 17 6:07pm
- Grin what was the charge maliciously damaging his own foot Διός, Thu May 17 9:47pmand car? Διός
- Doctor bills for the foot... Truthteller, Fri May 18 9:13amI don't think he had the car repaired.
- I wonder if that's "Imminent lawless action" by Robertson. Ken C, Thu May 17 6:18pmhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imminent_lawless_action
- Gee we would have people on this forum Christopher Blackwell , Thu May 17 6:56pmKen C, That might qualify under that concept. [Grin]
- Possibly. Ken C, Thu May 17 7:16pmIt seems common for internet users to say hateful stuff, but I expect more from a famous religious person like Robertson.
- A lack of tolerance is a good sign... Anonymous, Fri May 18 10:10pmthat Pat Robertson knows very little about Jesus, God, or people's feelings.
- Why? shadow, Fri May 18 4:49pmWhat makes it hateful to you?
- Well, in that post I was only talking about internet users. Ken C, Fri May 18 5:47pmI think some internet users say hateful things. Regarding Robertson: I think he was being hateful because he was telling his followers to break stuff that doesn't belong to them. I think he should... more
- Did you read the first post?? Truthteller, Fri May 18 5:15pmTry doing so and you'll get your answer.
- It does seem so Truthteller, Thu May 17 6:49pmwouldn't it be fun if he was charged with it? The howling from the RR would be stunning.
Religion and Ethics BBS