QuantafyreNothing disingenious about it. It was askedFri May 18, 2012 8:35am18.104.22.168to prove a point; your opinion about sexual orientation being a choice was put to a test by assuming it was correct and the implications stemming there from. You dodged the question. I answered it in a way that denies its validity.
- Oh, I see - a disingenuous question BK, Fri May 18 8:02amGot it. BK
- Nothing disingenious about it. It was asked Quantafyre, Fri May 18 8:35am
- If you don't BK, Fri May 18 9:12ambelieve it is a choice for anyone, then asking me when I made the choice is a disingenuous question, no matter how you spin it. Furthermore, stating "I don't recall" isn't a dodge, it's the truth.... more
- Re: If you don't Quantafyre, Fri May 18 9:31am"believe it is a choice for anyone, then asking me when I made the choice is a disingenuous question, no matter how you spin it." ***No it is not disingenuous. I merely took your position to its... more
- You've invalidated nothing BK, Fri May 18 10:11amYou are attempting to turn this into a debate as to whether sexual preference is a choice, and have foisted the burden of proof on me when I never even made the argument that it is. Furthermore, your ... more
- Re: You've invalidated nothing Quantafyre, Fri May 18 10:39am"Furthermore, your argument that my opinion has been invalidated is an argument from silence. Not only does my inability to pinpoint the exact moment in time of my development that I chose to be... more
Religion and Ethics BBS