BKThere is no fallacyFri May 18, 2012 8:08pm184.108.40.206There's only you proving my point.
Now, you can load up on all the rhetoric you can muster to try and get around that fact, but it's plain as day to anyone with eyes.
- LOL greenman, Fri May 18 5:28pmNice attempt at recovery, but it's not exactly convincing. I'm sure Poppet could 'name that fallacy,' but I'll just say that there's NO evidence that suggests we "choose" our sexual orientation, and... more
- There is no fallacy BK, Fri May 18 8:08pm
- There's only you SAYING that, you mean greenman, Sun May 20 6:49pmOK, let's not call it a fallacy - let's call it "lying." We could add "pompous self-aggrandizement" to that, I suppose. Want "rhetoric?" F--- off.
- PWND BK, Mon May 21 8:37amLove it ... argumentum ad cursing. Keep up the good work, greenman! LOL. BK
- LOL greenman, Mon May 21 7:00pmIt's not an 'argumentum' at all, you pretentious twat. It's just me cursing you. You're not as smart as you think you are, are you? Not that you COULD be...;)
- You aren't very perceptive, are you? BK, Tue May 22 6:55amThe issue is never the issue with you, it's always about trying to one-up someone you disagree with. *shrug* Have fun with that. BK
Religion and Ethics BBS