TimothyThe next rally cry...Fri May 18, 2012 10:25pm22.214.171.124"Dump the incumbent"
- Govt. wants to legalize using propaganda on us Christopher Blackwell , Fri May 18 10:20pmThere is some grim humor in this, that having it ilegal has never caused the government to slow down on using propaganda on us. Most of what our government tells us is PR propaganda anyway. All the... more
- ROFLOL---What do you think Pubic Education is?? RthB, Tue May 22 3:57pmIt's been brainwashing citizens since 1947. Those wackki Secular Humanist a$$holes. RthB
- Public education has always been propaganda Christopher Blackwell , Tue May 22 8:08pmRthB, and that was long before 1947. Even when schools were controlled by churches it was brain washing. No real education only begins once you leave school and start exploring on your own.That... more
- Having attended public schools... Truthteller, Tue May 22 6:06pmI can honestly say that I don't feel brainwashed at all. If anything, I feel that I wasn't fully informed (at least in the textbooks) about many events in history as well as current political events, ... more
- America is becoming a fascist nation greenman, Mon May 21 7:05pm...we may as well face it. What is Fascism? Powerful, centralized state - check State security apparatus - check Militaristic culture celebrating the 'warrior' - check Extreme nationalism and appeals ... more
- Reprehensible to say the least Truthteller, Sat May 19 12:26pmwhat's next?? (Or do we really want to know? Remember all those concentration camps stocked and ready around the country, ostensibly "in case of a disaster.")
- Pentagon American propaganda costs Christopher Blackwell , Fri May 18 10:33pmThis should make you feel all warm and fuzzy.Note they spend quite a bit more on propaganda for us that on our enemies.Fooling us is more important. When your government feels that you, the citizen,... more
- To think that I used to wonder why... Timothy, Fri May 18 11:09pmEdgar Cayce (the sleeping prophet) said that China would be the hope of freedom for the people of the world. At that time, I would have thought the USA would be. Now his prediction makes sense.
- The next rally cry... Timothy, Fri May 18 10:25pm
- Careful Christopher Blackwell , Fri May 18 10:37pmTimothy, "Dump the incumbent" is probably already considered to be a terrorist activity, and anti-Amercan under Homeland Security. "Excuse me. May I see your papers please?"
- Keeping my head down while zig zagging. Timothy, Fri May 18 10:59pmHomeland reminds me too much of Fatherland and Motherland.
- Oh so you have noticed? Chrstopher Blackwell, Sat May 19 6:52pmTimothy, I am surprised that it did not send up red flags all over the place just when they named it that. Do you know that when we tried t make it a federal office to burn the flag that only Nazi... more
- When Bush II announced that... Truthteller, Sun May 20 7:31pma shiver went down my spine, remembering Hitler's "Fatherland" tag. I STILL hate the moniker "Homeland Security." I hope some smart future president changes it.
- A memorable Bush II quote. Timothy, Sun May 20 8:27pmYou can fool some of the people all the time, and these are the ones you want to concentrate on. -- President G.W. Bush--Speaking at a Gridiron Club Dinner, Washington D.C., March of 2001.
Religion and Ethics BBS