Christopher BlackwellCarefulFri May 18, 2012 10:37pm220.127.116.11Timothy,
"Dump the incumbent" is probably already considered to be a terrorist activity, and anti-Amercan under Homeland Security. "Excuse me. May I see your papers please?"
- The next rally cry... Timothy, Fri May 18 10:25pm"Dump the incumbent"
- Careful Christopher Blackwell , Fri May 18 10:37pm
- Keeping my head down while zig zagging. Timothy, Fri May 18 10:59pmHomeland reminds me too much of Fatherland and Motherland.
- Oh so you have noticed? Chrstopher Blackwell, Sat May 19 6:52pmTimothy, I am surprised that it did not send up red flags all over the place just when they named it that. Do you know that when we tried t make it a federal office to burn the flag that only Nazi... more
- When Bush II announced that... Truthteller, Sun May 20 7:31pma shiver went down my spine, remembering Hitler's "Fatherland" tag. I STILL hate the moniker "Homeland Security." I hope some smart future president changes it.
- A memorable Bush II quote. Timothy, Sun May 20 8:27pmYou can fool some of the people all the time, and these are the ones you want to concentrate on. -- President G.W. Bush--Speaking at a Gridiron Club Dinner, Washington D.C., March of 2001.
Religion and Ethics BBS