shadowYou do know, don't you, that falseSat May 19, 2012 2:22pm184.108.40.206premises cannot lead to a true conclusion, and that's what you've done here - nothing new with you, but you really need to work on your premises!
- Indeed...like concluding the existance of God... Glenn, Sat May 19 10:55am...from old myths and wishful thinking? Seriously, what evidence is there that ANY God or Gods exist, or that yours is the only one?
- You do know, don't you, that false shadow, Sat May 19 2:22pm
- You obviously know little of cognition... Glenn, Sat May 19 2:45pm...since there are no absolutes in our senses or our thought processes, then it's really not that hard to be right for the wrong reasons, or wrong for the right reasons...you've heard those phrases,... more
- hey Glenn - watch out Trish, Sun May 20 6:47amfor spilling that seed LOL
- I'm sure you think you make points, shadow, Sun May 20 12:13amGlenn, while nailing Jello to a tree! As we watch it drip to the ground, please say you understand why your position there with your feet planted in midair does little to instill confidence that you... more
- Are you sure... Kevin, Sat May 19 1:13pmthat is what shadow believes? I know I don't. I don't conclude there is a "God that exists" based on old myths and wishful thinking. Far from it. The Christian tradition does not teach that either... more
- "They" ... Mondo Fuego™ , Sat May 19 4:58pm... don't get it over here. They want a visible "god" like Obama and Facebook. ;)
- That might help of course Christopher Blackwell , Sat May 19 6:15pmMondo Fuego™, We are told in so many stories of when the god/s walked the earth and talked with their people, and did not have to depend on fallible humans to get the message unchanged t the people.... more
- Naw, all we want is a definition and location Clawson, Sat May 19 5:56pm...together with a concrete explanation of how it works.
- Of course I'm not sure...but I believe it's a logical... Glenn, Sat May 19 3:45pm...conclusion based on the fact that she attacked my argument without actually stating what part of my premise she thought was incorrect or, more to the point, WHY it was wrong. So what else am I... more
- You KNOW what your premises were. shadow, Sun May 20 9:59amYou didn't understand that I was saying that?
Religion and Ethics BBS