stanibolHands Up those who knew that Charles MansonMon May 28, 2012 2:51am22.214.171.124
never got a proper trial? What sort of sham legal operations did they conduct in the USA ? This was the 1960s, and I'm disturbed to hear that the 'progressive' Yanks with all their democratic rights and advocacy, would remove a chap from society without a trial? Oh, wait a minute, we mustn't overlook how OBL got overpowered in his bedroom and too bad we never heard his confessions in a courtroom open to the public. And Saddam Hussein, well he got a trial of sorts, but when he had something important to say, his comments were muted (and withheld). Some justice system we have. plur,
Manson is insane, manipulative and instigated crimes including murder, and that's reason enough to remove him from society.(my verdict had I been on the jury).However, the legal system failed him if there was no proper trial, and with such dicky notions that Manson's hypnotic powers could sway and influence judge and jury, anyone in that court room who believed this, should have been locked up with him.Perhaps the court room (whole of USA?) was full of impressionable softies like Tex Watson.
- He got what he deserved. (nm) David F Mayer, Tue May 29 5:48am
- it was the reason why he was barred from giving stanibol, Tue May 29 3:02amtestimony in front of a jury, is what begs the question 'how sane was the prosecution, the judge, the entire goddam legal system? Since when does a person get life jail but not be permitted to give... more
- mericans worship youth, beauty, and wealth Christopher Blackwell , Mon May 28 4:56pmstanibol, Had Manson and hs crew murderedpoor ugly and old people,no body would have gotten upset, but to kill the rich and the beautiful is nearly high treason in our country and is guarenteed to... more
- The POTUS neglected to write to him Clawson, Mon May 28 4:37pmhttp://www.realityisfree.com/manson.html
- The Manson family lived near me.. Tinfoil, Mon May 28 7:35amJust down the road in fact. I think Tex Watson's old truck is still parked at Ballarat a five minute drive from my house. I live in Trona,California. The Manson family used to come into town to... more
- Justice was served greenman, Mon May 28 7:20amI really don't give a s--t if the trial was technically "proper" if justice was served. Too often it works the OTHER way, after all.
- Bad ol Russia yes they are the bad ones and never question Διός, Mon May 28 5:54amthe good ol USA. Two birds of a feather, two peas in one pot. Yep the words still ring in my earS "WE DON'T TORTURE". Διός
- Get ... Mondo Fuego™ , Mon May 28 5:37am... a life. :)
- ooh, it's this time of year stanibol, Tue May 29 3:07amyou always go into overdrive just before your birthday, seasonal mood swing i take it?
Religion and Ethics BBS