greenmanJustice was servedMon May 28, 2012 7:20am220.127.116.11I really don't give a s--t if the trial was technically "proper" if justice was served. Too often it works the OTHER way, after all.
- Hands Up those who knew that Charles Manson stanibol, Mon May 28 2:51amnever got a proper trial? What sort of sham legal operations did they conduct in the USA ? This was the 1960s, and I'm disturbed to hear that the 'progressive' Yanks with all their democratic rights... more
- He got what he deserved. (nm) David F Mayer, Tue May 29 5:48am
- The POTUS neglected to write to him Clawson, Mon May 28 4:37pmhttp://www.realityisfree.com/manson.html
- Justice was served greenman, Mon May 28 7:20am
- Bad ol Russia yes they are the bad ones and never question Διός, Mon May 28 5:54amthe good ol USA. Two birds of a feather, two peas in one pot. Yep the words still ring in my earS "WE DON'T TORTURE". Διός
Religion and Ethics BBS