TinfoilThe Manson family lived near me..Mon May 28, 2012 7:35am184.108.40.206 (XFF: 10.32.16.38)Just down the road in fact. I think Tex Watson's old truck is still parked at Ballarat a five minute drive from my house. I live in Trona,California. The Manson family used to come into town to shoplift and look for girls to join with the group. One of our local gals may have had a child via Manson.
- Hands Up those who knew that Charles Manson stanibol, Mon May 28 2:51amnever got a proper trial? What sort of sham legal operations did they conduct in the USA ? This was the 1960s, and I'm disturbed to hear that the 'progressive' Yanks with all their democratic rights... more
- He got what he deserved. (nm) David F Mayer, Tue May 29 5:48am
- The POTUS neglected to write to him Clawson, Mon May 28 4:37pmhttp://www.realityisfree.com/manson.html
- The Manson family lived near me.. Tinfoil, Mon May 28 7:35am
- Justice was served greenman, Mon May 28 7:20amI really don't give a s--t if the trial was technically "proper" if justice was served. Too often it works the OTHER way, after all.
- Bad ol Russia yes they are the bad ones and never question Διός, Mon May 28 5:54amthe good ol USA. Two birds of a feather, two peas in one pot. Yep the words still ring in my earS "WE DON'T TORTURE". Διός
Religion and Ethics BBS