stanibolit was the reason why he was barred from givingTue May 29, 2012 3:02am188.8.131.52testimony in front of a jury, is what begs the question 'how sane was the prosecution, the judge, the entire goddam legal system? Since when does a person get life jail but not be permitted to give testimony ?
Thank you all for comments, especially Christopher Blackwell who put a lot of thought into his response, and fair comment too about the notoriety of the victims making this case more sensationalist and perhaps sadly also due to this fact, a little more indicting as where a few old commoners were murdered in some remote village.
Interesting comment from Tinfoil also, thanks.
I had a lot more to say about Manson vs Watson on youtube,
these two were total opposites, but both are capable of lying. The irony of it is that Manson was not engaged in the brutal killing, drug/alcohol affected Watson was, yet only Manson is the true sociopath.
- Hands Up those who knew that Charles Manson stanibol, Mon May 28 2:51amnever got a proper trial? What sort of sham legal operations did they conduct in the USA ? This was the 1960s, and I'm disturbed to hear that the 'progressive' Yanks with all their democratic rights... more
- He got what he deserved. (nm) David F Mayer, Tue May 29 5:48am
- it was the reason why he was barred from giving stanibol, Tue May 29 3:02am
- The POTUS neglected to write to him Clawson, Mon May 28 4:37pmhttp://www.realityisfree.com/manson.html
- Justice was served greenman, Mon May 28 7:20amI really don't give a s--t if the trial was technically "proper" if justice was served. Too often it works the OTHER way, after all.
- Bad ol Russia yes they are the bad ones and never question Διός, Mon May 28 5:54amthe good ol USA. Two birds of a feather, two peas in one pot. Yep the words still ring in my earS "WE DON'T TORTURE". Διός
Religion and Ethics BBS