David F MayerDon't forget the grilled cheese picture of MaryFri Jun 1, 2012 2:26pm184.108.40.206
Soon we will see the picture of Jesus on a hamburger, the picture of Saint Paul on a grapefruit, the picture of Saint Peter on a cantaloup, the picture of Saint Thomas on an eggplant, and so forth.
David F Mayer
- Remember all those awesome biblical miracles? SES, Fri Jun 1 12:53pmRemember the parting of the sea? Walking on water? The sun remaining motionless in the sky? AWESOME!!! Apparently god's gotten a little lazy. All he can do now is make his son's image appear in... more
- Hmm sinse when do people know what Jesus looks like? Διός, Fri Jun 1 6:49pmThe guy should be worried about the mold problem he got in his house. Yes all those miracles all performed thousands of years ago and since nothing. It is sad the adults get still sucked in by all... more
- They don't ChristopherBlackwell, Sat Jun 2 5:23pmΔιός, They don't know what Jesus looks like as no description of him was ever given. He certainly did not look look European. So all the images of him are false in every way.
- He likely wouldn't have had long hair either Truthteller, Sun Jun 3 12:35pmthis is more likely: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/health/forensics/1282186 From the first time Christian children settle into Sunday school classrooms, an image of Jesus Christ is etched... more
- That's an interesting debate greenman, Sun Jun 3 4:27pmOrthodox Jews may well have had long hair...Roman style of the time was short hair. Paul almost certainly was one of the latter. Short hair = military haircut, then and now. :)
- But in reality we don't know so how can someone say I saw Διός, Sun Jun 3 6:44pmJesus in my bathroom mold? Total balony again from the belivers in phony stuff, sad really. Διός
- They see what they want to see greenman, Tue Jun 5 5:49pmA lot of people see that blond-haired bearded pretty boy, I'm sure...:) Byzantines were probably closer: Bit of an attitude though, wouldn't you say? :)
- Don't forget the grilled cheese picture of Mary David F Mayer, Fri Jun 1 2:26pm
- The Magnitude of a Miracle Is Inversely Proportional To the David F Mayer, Fri Jun 1 2:21pmDistance in Time and Space Between the Occurrence Miracle and the Report of the Miracle. Thousands of years and thousands of kilometers make a miracle grow stupendously. That is how molehills become... more
- LOL 'Holy mold!" Truthteller, Fri Jun 1 1:02pmSoo dumb. Looks to me like they are living in pretty squalid conditions. Perhaps Jesus is trying to tell them to clean up?
- Yep some elbow grease would do miracles. grin (nm) Διός, Fri Jun 1 6:54pm
Religion and Ethics BBS