ΔιόςIf it wasn’t so damn serious we might laugh about the latestFri Jun 1, 2012 6:34pm18.104.22.168USA stands on poor Syria and the way it is now tearing itself apart.
O dear the USA says that there might have been war crimes committed.
Have they ever had a good look at themselves well no of course not the masters of hypocrisy would never have the guts to do that of course.
Does Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Iraq , Afghanistan and Pakistan just to name a few rings a bell?
- Sad, but true greenman, Sat Jun 2 6:29pmOur government leads the world in hypocrisy.
- Two wrongs... History, Sat Jun 2 3:25pmOne should recall the sins of the past but these should never justify permitting their repetition today and in the future. A wrong is still a wrong. And anything we can do to keep innocents from... more
- Sure two wrongs are wrongs but it is hypocritical for one Διός, Sat Jun 2 5:29pmoff the two to criticise the other. Διός
- You mean Robert, Sun Jun 3 7:32amkinda like a bar fight---who starts it. Think about Germany, Japan, North Vietnam, Bosnia, Iraq, and Afghanistan----no, really think about it. And don't tell us they were all just minding their own... more
- No learn to read and then tell me what you saw. Διός, Sun Jun 3 4:55pmYou're bar fight has no baring on it what so ever. But we will noting that you're a stoud supporter of mass killings if it is the USA that does it, when done by others you will call then bad, scum or ... more
- I agree, I have thought we should have never BOSS, Sat Jun 2 10:16amgone into any of those places and just let them slaughter themselves. none of their lives are worth an Americans life. none of them would ever amount to anything anyways, so let them hack each other... more
- Z, here's a few clues Robert, Sat Jun 2 9:59amto balanced thinking, foreign to you I know, but---- did the incredibly shocking war crimes committed in Cambodia after we left, and in Iraq and Afghanistan before we arrived, ever enter your train... more
- Baloney greenman, Sat Jun 2 6:32pmOur involvment in SE Asia, particularly our 'secret invasion' of Cambodia (which cost lives here at home in protests at Kent and Jackson St Universities) helped bring ABOUT the Khmer Rouge regime and ... more
- Sorry but because some commit crimes in there own countries Anonymous, Sat Jun 2 6:26pmis a internal matter and it shall never give any foreign power to do what was done in Indo China by the USA where they totally destroyed the balance of power! And Pol Pot would have never arisen as a ... more
- The above is mine (nm) Διός, Sat Jun 2 11:37pm
- Would you take advice from a doctor who smokes cigarettes? Ken C, Fri Jun 1 10:53pm
- It would be nice if you had some links or supporting evidenc Ken C, Fri Jun 1 10:37pmIt would be nice if you had some links or supporting evidence. What did the USA say that you disagree with? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Houla_massacre... more
- For credibility, it would be necessary History, Sun Jun 3 7:08amBut for some, evidence is merely a burden that inhibits their desire to spout calumny. It is a ludicrous and unethical idea to suggest that no one, because of their past misdeeds, can therefore speak ... more
- I posted about the hypocritical ways the USA cries wolf Διός, Sat Jun 2 6:30amabout others like Syria in this while it is the worse war crimes criminal itself since WW2. Was that not clear in my starter post? And they are also feeding the uprising with weapons of course while... more
Religion and Ethics BBS