ΔιόςThor? more likely Wotan unless the game was rained out.Mon Jun 4, 2012 10:01am188.8.131.52
You have to study your Gods better to be counted in that ball game. :o))
- I'm halfway to 102 today! SES, Fri Jun 1 8:15am
- Happy Birthday to you SES. ConnieSue, Sun Jun 3 2:56pmI was 26 years a atheist...now I am 36 years a Christian...:)
- My prayers were ansawered!!! SES, Mon Jun 4 7:35amThe Mets got the first no-hitter in their 50 year history, and ON my birthday, AND I got to watch it on TV, WITH my son and my daughter and my girlfriend. All praise be unto Thor. lol
- Thor? more likely Wotan unless the game was rained out. Διός, Mon Jun 4 10:01am
- Wotan? Wasn't that a huge Japanese moth? lol (nm) SES, Mon Jun 4 12:30pm
- Put on the breaks you're on the downhill. Διός, Fri Jun 1 7:12pmThe slope is of ever increasing steepness. From now on your days are getting shorter and they're numbered. grin Διός
- Nice to see greenman, Fri Jun 1 5:21pm...that you've been able to boost your IQ. Drugs, herbal supplements, mental exercises, or some combination of the above? ;)
- Still far away from being... Clawson, Fri Jun 1 9:37am..."wet behind the ears" yet...
- At first I thought you were talking about the weather... Ken C, Fri Jun 1 8:57amHappy Birthday. Anyone who dies and goes to heaven is welcome to post here and tell the rest of us about heaven.
- Religion and Life Expectancy David F Mayer, Fri Jun 1 8:36amDon't scoff. Religion extends the life of participants. http://longevity.about.com/od/longevityboosters/a/religion_life.htm Could 95,000 Women Be Wrong? A study using data from the Women's Health... more
- Of course it extends life greenman, Fri Jun 1 5:22pmThe more devout you are, the more you switch off your brain. And the less you have to worry about, the happier you are and the less stressed. Stands to reason! :)
- Being cheerful also seems to extend life ChristoherBlackwell, Fri Jun 1 1:45pmDavid F Mayer, Studies have shown that one common feature of most extended living people is being cheerful. Perhaps just having fun in your life keeps people going.
- Baloney! If I attended church nobody in it would survive. Clawson, Fri Jun 1 9:41amThere would be some unexplained major disaster that would kill everybody except the few who snuck out for beer and fornication with somebody other than their spouse.
- Devout worshippers are far less likely to ... smoke Ken C, Fri Jun 1 9:21amDevout worshippers are far less likely to fall back on harmful habits such as drinking or smoking. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/401091.stm
- Sorry, Ken, but Robert, Sat Jun 2 10:12amhave you ever spent much time in the South, as in, Bible Belt !?
- No, I'ver never been there. Ken C, Sat Jun 2 11:30amI live in California, and spend a lot of time with bicycle riders and other athletes.
- just as a mouse in a cookie jar shadow, Fri Jun 1 1:25pmdoesn't make a mouse become a cookie, mere attendance at a church service (or 'sitting and soaking' as I once heard it called) doesn't make one a believer. The word 'devout' is significant in these... more
- This should be a Holiday!!! SES, Fri Jun 1 8:17am
Religion and Ethics BBS