ChristopherBlackwellIt could possibly become a second moonSat Jun 9, 2012 6:13pm18.104.22.168Clawson,
Again it depends one how much our gravity deflects it off of its course. Now that would be an interesting possibility. Of course it could also just pass us by.
Meanwhile we are still awaiting that prediction of the end of the world December of this year. Looks like it is going to be a good time to host end of the world parties. By the way we have another close encounter due in 2018 I believe.Not sure if I will be around for that one.
- Potentially worse that 9/11 and USA is still not ready Clawson, Fri Jun 8 10:07pmThe money to protect us went down the Musical Chairs Dominionist Empire rathole. =============================================================== http://www.rt.com/news/paint-asteroid-earth-nasa-767/... more
- A hair's breadth: 16,700 miles. Pud, Sun Jun 10 10:03pmI wish my thinning hair were that thick.
- Such near misses happen EVER YEAR. David F Mayer, Sun Jun 10 8:05pmDon't worry about it. David F Mayer
- We have more important things to worry about... Glenn, Sun Jun 10 10:45am...like stopping gay marriage before it destroys us all O.O p.s. someone needs to photoshop that asteroid picture to have the words "GAY MARRIAGE" across the head of the comet and submit it as the... more
- It could possibly become a second moon ChristopherBlackwell, Sat Jun 9 6:13pm
Religion and Ethics BBS