macsjExplaining color to a blind man...Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:33pm126.96.36.199...is the same as explaining sound to the deaf.
Generally useless, but that never stops people from trying to explain it or their feeling sorry for me.
Also being red/green color blind does not stop people from telling me I am just color ignorant.
I am not sorry, so why should people keep telling me they are sorry for me.
Their meaning may be positive, but to me, it's just another reminder of something I already know.
Sorry about the rant, but being looked down upon bothers me at times.
As for music, I treat it as a tone poem. I may not hear all that is played, but I can like what I hear.
- Wow. I am sorry for you Truthteller, Sun Jun 10 11:12amyou don't know what you are missing.
- Explaining color to a blind man... macsj, Sun Jun 10 5:33pm
- Thanks for clarifying... Truthteller, Mon Jun 11 7:30amas I did not understand you to say you are deaf. Please accept my apologies.
- I don't smell much of anything any more ChristopherBlackwell, Sun Jun 10 6:12pmmacsj, My sense of smell is all but gone. I don't even smell the incense I use in my ceremonies, frankincense. Now the upside is I miss some bad smells. I am progressively more deaf. So I don't hear... more
- It's just one of those things Truthteller, Mon Jun 11 7:31amI do my best work with music playing and have all my life. Diff'rent strokes, I guess. :)
Religion and Ethics BBS