ChristopherBlackwellGee that is easy,the tax payers again (nm)Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:03pm22.214.171.124
- What nation(s) should pay for those fishing boats? Sprout, Mon Jun 11 7:31amHow do you plan on raising the money to fund the operation?
- Gee that is easy,the tax payers again (nm) ChristopherBlackwell, Tue Jun 12 8:03pm
- Which nations taxpayers? Sprout, Wed Jun 13 7:01amOr do you envision some sort of international tax?
- You know the answer to that ChristopherBlackwell, Wed Jun 13 8:09pmSprout, Since it is going to be our beaches it will be our taxpayers who end up paying. What is bad about is the companies that take part will make huge profits. But this is true in all disasters,... more
- I haven't given it that much thought. kw, Tue Jun 12 4:51pmI don't know why they even bother reporting such things seeing as the people who see the report can't really do much about it. I'm concerned about all that junk out in the ocean; and I figure there... more
- I suggest giving such things thought BEFORE Sprout, Wed Jun 13 6:47amsuggesting them as a solution. And do you honestly think the current annual surcharge you pay and you current tax dollars are sufficient to resolve the GLOBAL problem of trash in the oceans? of... more
- Cleaning up the garbage is more profitable than dumping it. kw, Thu Jun 14 3:20am
Religion and Ethics BBS