GatewayIt is unimportant if weWed Jun 13, 2012 8:40am18.104.22.168have 500 or 1000 advisers or liaison people remaining in the country, what is important that there are no longer military personel exposed to risks which they cannot respond to or contain. Also, we longer have the financial costs associated with military activities.
- Do you really believe we have left Iraq? Sprout, Wed Jun 13 8:24amYou might want to check your figures on that one.
- It is unimportant if we Gateway, Wed Jun 13 8:40am
- financial costs associated with military activities? Mondo Fuego™ , Wed Jun 13 9:08amSo, have we stopped paying our military personnel? Have we stopped making weapons? Have we stopped military training? Obama has done nothing memorable. He just got in on the action after the action... more
- You represent the height of stupidity. Gateway, Wed Jun 13 9:40amBigots have their brains in their ass. Stick to your machines or whatever. I shouldn't expect you to focus on what the discussion is about. Being stupid allows you to make stupid comments.
- If that is what you believe, go ahead.... (nm) Sprout, Wed Jun 13 9:07am
- OK! (nm) Gateway, Wed Jun 13 9:41am
- Gateway ... Mondo Fuego™ , Wed Jun 13 9:09am... does not appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed. :)
- As the only tool in the shed, I am the sharpest. (nm) Gateway, Wed Jun 13 9:43am
- You're ... Mondo Fuego™ , Wed Jun 13 1:04pm... a tool, without a doubt. Heh heh heh.
Religion and Ethics BBS