ΔιόςAnd they swallowed it hook line and sinker or isThu Jun 14, 2012 5:58pm22.214.171.124that stinker. grin
Yes the stupid followed and he still didn't explain the detour in to Iraq where all government building were destroyer bare one surprise surprise the building from the Ministry of Oil recourses was spared not a bullet hole in it.
But in the so important war on terror included bombing the water treatment plants and sewer plants.
And the Idiots sad glued to their TV set in or of the US power to destroy all but never ever asking the intelligent question why are we doing this what has Iraq to do with the war on terror while the real terror was unleased on the population of Iraq.
Yep all the Goofy’s took the bait that criminal Bush threw at them.
- I fondly remember... SES, Wed Jun 13 7:09am...the dim bulbs on here who just couldn't understand what President Bush meant by "The War on Terror". Oh, they just went ON and ON blathering ignorantly about how you can't fight a war on a tactic. ... more
- Hmm what is you beef again? Διός, Wed Jun 13 6:15pmNASA is going to launch a stored satellite that Bush the village idiot fighting windmills like A Don Quixote to stop them from launching it. The Satellite will reveal all about man induced climate... more
- man induced ? Robert, Fri Jun 15 7:02ammissed a few posts huh?
- I missed nothing but I was playing SES like he should be Διός :o)), Fri Jun 15 7:24pmplayed and how you play a very bad fiddle. He was trolling and I widen the net. Grin AS you should have noticed SES wisely ignored all of it and took his defeat as a man. Διός :o))
- Gentle Reminder Robert, Sat Jun 16 7:54amhttp://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?id=175790;article=1455898;search_term=Robert
- Jones isn't saying all and he isn't Διός , Sat Jun 16 7:16pmsaying what is heating up and what that mass represent. Most of the temperature rises are taken up by the oceans and they're only just starting to become a part of the real disaster that is going to... more
- Try this one-enjoy. Robert, Sun Jun 17 6:19amhttp://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/last_100_yrs.html
- Me think your info is rubbish and you need to widen your Διός, Sun Jun 17 7:27pmhorizon. I have no doubt while are searching for the opposite while all data trend points only one way. You’re entitle to fool yourself and if you think that human CO2 dumping in the atmosphere is... more
- U R Hilarious!!! Robert, Mon Jun 18 6:27amGood grief Z---you are posting how my link is rubbish while posting a link with very near the same data!!! You must have missed the fact that my charts are in reverse time order on the X-axis. Each... more
- I’m sloppy maybe? but you can’t tell on the shorter term Διός , Mon Jun 18 6:49pmones the relationship of Temp and CO2. As I have said it isn’t only CO2 in my previous post to you it is also NA gas which is far worse than CO2 and the worlds cloud cover. But here is a real long... more
- Or Robert, Tue Jun 19 7:01amCO2 levels rise with temperature increases. Also, note several temp spikes about every 100,000 years, loooong before man. Must have been dino farts, huh? Could the weather be cyclical in the long... more
- Hmm whatever you like to say, I myself know the reasons or Διός, Tue Jun 19 3:27pmpossible reasons. As I keep on pointing out is that there're many other factors as well. But you just keep on fooling yourself for whatever reason. That is sad but true. Διός
- Drinking heavily again, are you? greenman, Wed Jun 13 4:42pmIt still sucks, you moron. The fact that a different President's doing it doesn't mean shit. You know - just like your idiotic posts don't.
- I don't remember you being one of the idiots who... SES, Thu Jun 14 6:14am...couldn't understand what "War on Terror" meant. I stand corrected. lol
- A laughable term invented by a Republican greenman, Thu Jun 14 4:48pmIt was invented to appeal to idiots. Congratulations.
- ...and usd by Obama. Which you have no issue with. SES, Fri Jun 15 5:49amHypocrite.
- As usual, you're a strawmanner greenman, Sat Jun 16 3:58pm..and a liar.
- And they swallowed it hook line and sinker or is Διός, Thu Jun 14 5:58pm
- Re: I fondly remember... Ken C, Wed Jun 13 12:04pmSo are you saying people act "moronically stupid" when they have a president they disagree with?
- Wow. THAT'S what you took from that? Really? SES, Wed Jun 13 12:13pmI'll try to dumb it down as much as possible. When Bush said it, he was ridiculed by Lefties. When Obama says it, the Lefties have no problem with it. [sheesh]
- Actually.... Kevin, Wed Jun 13 3:44pmthe Lefties I know, dislike Obama as much as they disliked Bush for the very reason you are pointing out (and other reasons as well).
- Those people who are doing what you are suggesting.... Kevin, Wed Jun 13 3:49pmare not liberal or lefties....they are anti-Bush/anti-Republican Dems who rely on party affiliation rather than thinking to make decisions. In short, they have abandoned their free choice and hitched ... more
- I believe your simple Gateway, Wed Jun 13 8:08amwar on terror explanation is somewhat disingenuous. The Bush-Cheney war on terror took our country to Iraq. Prior to that debacle, I agreed with their plan. Obama, to his credit, made certain we did... more
- A thoughtful, but wasted answer greenman, Wed Jun 13 4:43pmYou're talking to a self-adoring partisan pinhead.
- Disengenuous? SES, Wed Jun 13 9:29amThe dinkster, among others, ridiculed the idea of "fighting a war on terror". They claimed Bush was being an idiot for thinking that you could fight a "war" on a "tactic". They couldn't understand... more
- MMe think you're on sh*t creek without a paddle. Διός, Wed Jun 13 6:27pmQuit while you think you’re ahead!! I guess you found those WMD also hey dolly? Διός
- So do you still think... Truthteller, Wed Jun 13 10:51amthat we "won" that war? Considering there are STILL plenty of "fanatical extremist Islamist factions" around? With very likely no change on the horizon short of complete genocide, I don't see any way ... more
- Has NOTHING to do with what I'm talking about. SES, Wed Jun 13 11:12amALL I'm talking about is the designation of the war as the "War on Terror". When Bush said it, Libtards on here ridiculed him for thinking you could fight a war on an tactic. When Obama says it?... more
- Might try PROVING that point greenman, Wed Jun 13 5:05pmAs it is, it's just you saying it rather meaninglessly and without any support at all. Have we "won" the "war?" Or is it leading to further endless wars, attacks, military spending, and a security... more
- Asked and Answered. SES, Thu Jun 14 6:17amThe war isn't over, and very well may NEVER be over. It's been going on in one form or another for over a thousand years. Only a moron like you would think it would end in a little over ten.
- *Shrug* answer it anyway... Truthteller, Wed Jun 13 11:20amif you can.
- *Shrug* Start your own thread. (nm) SES, Wed Jun 13 11:23am
- LOL typical duckbobweave (nm) Truthteller, Wed Jun 13 11:42am
- LOL. Typical failure to address the thread, and instead... SES, Wed Jun 13 11:56am...introduce a strawman. You got somethin' else to say, on a totally unrelated topic, then start your own damn thread. Pussy.
- Typical cowardice greenman, Wed Jun 13 5:07pm...and inability to answer an obviously closely-related post. You're increasingly pathetic.
- A valid response would have been... SES, Wed Jun 13 1:21pmTruthteller: "You're right. Libtards DO look like hypocritical idiotic morons when they say nothing when Obama uses a phrase that they ridiculed Bush for using. Now...do you think we won that war?"... more
- What is next, blaming us for your mistakes? grin Διός, Wed Jun 13 6:39pmMaybe it wasn't such a brilliant Idea to start this stupid Bush thingy again. Stop drinking you can't handle the stuff!! Διός
- What I figured. LOL (nm) Truthteller, Wed Jun 13 12:30pm
- No mention of Iraq? Mission Accomplished. (nm) Gateway, Wed Jun 13 9:34am
- Has NOTHING to do with what I'm talking about. SES, Wed Jun 13 11:15am[ ditto my post above ]
- Do you really believe we have left Iraq? Sprout, Wed Jun 13 8:24amYou might want to check your figures on that one.
- It is unimportant if we Gateway, Wed Jun 13 8:40amhave 500 or 1000 advisers or liaison people remaining in the country, what is important that there are no longer military personel exposed to risks which they cannot respond to or contain. Also, we... more
- financial costs associated with military activities? Mondo Fuego™ , Wed Jun 13 9:08amSo, have we stopped paying our military personnel? Have we stopped making weapons? Have we stopped military training? Obama has done nothing memorable. He just got in on the action after the action... more
- You represent the height of stupidity. Gateway, Wed Jun 13 9:40amBigots have their brains in their ass. Stick to your machines or whatever. I shouldn't expect you to focus on what the discussion is about. Being stupid allows you to make stupid comments.
- If that is what you believe, go ahead.... (nm) Sprout, Wed Jun 13 9:07am
- OK! (nm) Gateway, Wed Jun 13 9:41am
- Gateway ... Mondo Fuego™ , Wed Jun 13 9:09am... does not appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed. :)
- As the only tool in the shed, I am the sharpest. (nm) Gateway, Wed Jun 13 9:43am
- You're ... Mondo Fuego™ , Wed Jun 13 1:04pm... a tool, without a doubt. Heh heh heh.
Religion and Ethics BBS