yomeRe: Been thereSat Jun 23, 2012 10:55pm22.214.171.124greenman' only you know if you've ever experienced Christ, or the love of Christ. and once you have there is no doubt,
there has been many times in my life i backslid, but hes always come back around and shows compassion and love.
its always been me that has strayed, he has held to his promise and never left me.
pslams 103 says he remembers we are dust, in other words he knows we are not all powerful gods, such as he is.
our church has been doing a study of the OT, and what we found out was, every time Israel feel and called out to God he showed up.
- Been there greenman, Sat Jun 23 6:51pm...lost interest, left it behind. Of course to Christers that means I was never somehow "born again," but then that's what they WOULD say, isn't it? The ability to come and go from their 'born again' ... more
- Re: Been there yome, Sat Jun 23 10:55pm
- Good then Israel does nor need our help money ChristopherBlackwell, Sun Jun 24 2:58pmyome, Because all thy have to do is call out and God will come and help them. So we can take back our aid and israel will do just fine. Or if it does not do fine then this Israel was not the one... more
- Thanks for your opinion greenman, Sun Jun 24 2:41pmIt wasn't right for me. Humans make their own beliefs and follow them, or don't. We can convince ourselves of practically anything, but certain proof of a God in charge of anything continues to be... more
- Re: Been there yome, Sat Jun 23 10:57pmfell not feel,,,
Religion and Ethics BBS