AnonymousLot a BS in what you write,Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:08pm220.127.116.11Tinfoil,
What a lot of hogwash. I am sorry Tinfoil, but you cannot speak for gay people or what they want because you don't have the foggiest idea how they think. So you create a straw man to attack that has nothing todo with Gay folk.
- It's all about acceptance.. Tinfoil, Sun Jun 24 1:18pmThe marriage part of gay marriage is a joke. The real goal is forcing one's lifestyle onto society. If I'm humping my sister I'd want acceptance too. I don't want the stigma of people looking down on ... more
- Gay people increasingly HAVE acceptance greenman, Sun Jun 24 2:37pmThey just need bigots like you to shut up and stop passing legislation aimed at cutting them off from their human, Constitutional, and legal rights. Incest is illegal, in case you didn't know it, and ... more
- They'll never stop demanding.. Tinfoil, Sun Jun 24 5:35pmI've followed the 'gay' issue for decades. Their demands will never end. It's a sad,pitifull wanting their perversion to go-mainstream. That will NEVER happen. In fact their incessant,hissyfit... more
- Nice straw man you are consturcting ChristopherBlackwell, Thu Jun 28 7:46pmTinfoil, However Gay people share one thing with straight people, they are just as varied. That is why the alleged Gay agenda is such a belly laugh. Considering the numbers perhaps we should worry... more
- sorry but I have to strongly disagree Trish, Mon Jun 25 5:48amAs someone who knows many gay couples (whose relationship has lasted much longer than an average hetero marriage) they simply want what other couples have - RIGHTS (in the hospital, for example; on... more
- Hmm, by "followed" greenman, Sun Jun 24 6:49pmI assume you mean 'followed in the same way the Klan follows with interest the issue of civil rights for African-Americans?' You're basically verminous.
- Lot a BS in what you write, Anonymous, Sun Jun 24 2:08pm
Religion and Ethics BBS