David F MayerI like this:God Is Too Big To Fit Into Just One Religion! (nm)Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19pm22.214.171.124
- God Is Not a Christian ChristopherBlackwell, Mon Jun 25 7:13pmGod Is Not a Christian Posted: 06/ 1/11 09:25 PM ET Desmond Tutu Surely it is good to know that God (in the Christian tradition) created us all (not just Christians) in his image, thus investing us... more
- God is truly a universal God. shadow, Tue Jun 26 12:49pmAnd what He ordains is for all humanity. Christ, his son, likewise died for all humanity. Any human efforts to change that reality puts great distance between God and those who refuse His truth.
- It depends on if it is true. ChristoherBlackwell, Wed Jun 27 8:05pmshadow, The problem is God is not talking and hasn't talked for a very long time,if he ever talked to humans. So all we have is what humans have said about god. I am far more amazed at your faith... more
- ...and the hypnotized victim rants again (nm) Clawson, Wed Jun 27 9:41am
- "Reality?" Truthteller, Tue Jun 26 12:52pmGot any proof of that (that doesn't involve a man-made book?)
- Moreover... Clawson, Wed Jun 27 9:43am...it is a "hear say" book with many divergent authors.
- ...over many years... Truthteller, Wed Jun 27 10:54amand ultimately was subjected to the ultimate cut-and-paste by a bunch of MEN who alone decided what to leave in and what to take out. Some things haven't changed--just ask any publisher! LOL
- It is much more than that Clawson, Tue Jun 26 8:59amWhat is called "God" has no relationship to the forces that created our universe and much later created life on planet earth. It is a blind PROCESS that follows the rules of probability. There is no... more
- Yep Dead is Dead to bad that many can't face that fact. Διός, Tue Jun 26 9:03pmNobody ever came back to show us otherwise. And that is how the system works nothing get lossed or gained. Ashes too ashes, dust too dust even some religions believe that. :o))... more
- Where did the rules of probability come from? Ken C, Tue Jun 26 11:27amMy question is similar to asking a religious person: "Who created the creator?"
- Ummmm.... Kevin, Tue Jun 26 10:37amYou: What is called "God" has no relationship to the forces that created our universe and much later created life on planet earth. Me: Can you prove this empirically? Or is this nothing more than an... more
- Excellent! :) Truthteller, Tue Jun 26 7:47amlots of points in there that some of us have been making for years here.
- Amen Desmond Tutu. Amen. (nm) Kevin, Tue Jun 26 5:54am
- I like this:God Is Too Big To Fit Into Just One Religion! (nm) David F Mayer, Mon Jun 25 7:19pm
- Gods are too big to be owned by any one people (nm) Christopher Blackwell , Fri Jun 29 6:50pm
Religion and Ethics BBS