SproutIMO the family should be taken out and shot...Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20am126.96.36.199For filing such a frivolous lawsuit.
It is in NO WAY the responsiblity of the website. The SOLE responsible party is the individual who, fortunately in this case, only got himself killed.
I own a car that can operate over the posted speed limits. But if I choose to try to drive at 100mph on city streets and hit something it is MY fault. Not the maker of the car.
- Whose fault is it if a bicycle rider goes downhill too fast? Ken C, Tue Jun 26 5:18pmI like riding a bicycle up and down mountain roads. Sometimes I time my myself on uphills and try to do my best time. I'm smart enough to know it's dangerous to try to ride downhill as fast as... more
- IMO the family should be taken out and shot... Sprout, Wed Jun 27 6:20am
- Cars are ... Mondo Fuego™ , Wed Jun 27 2:16pm... lethal weapons and should be confiscated by the government. *wink*
- The hill if it wasn't there it wouldn't happen. Z, Tue Jun 26 6:16pmgrin
- Sue that ... Mondo Fuego™ , Wed Jun 27 2:16pm... damn hill! :)
- Perhaps even the city for building a ROAD on that hill... Sprout, Wed Jun 27 7:33amIf the hill contained nothing but grass and squirrels, there would not have been a car for him to wreck trying to avoid.
Religion and Ethics BBS