Thanks for the example.Thu Jul 5, 2012 10:05pm18.104.22.168Trying to advance one race might not be as bad as disallowing a race like in the original post. A National Association for the Advancement of White People might not be as bad as the KKK is.
- How about the National Association for the Advancement of Sprout, Thu Jul 5 12:59pmColored People... Try creating a National Association for the Advancement of White People, and see if folks think that is equally acceptable.
- Thanks for the example. Ken C, Thu Jul 5 10:05pm
- The NAAWP would be potrayed as being Sprout, Fri Jul 6 5:46amIDENTICAL to the KKK by the same folks who currently protect the NAACP.
- There is certainly a point in time at which PureStevil, Thu Jul 5 1:08pmgroups like this do more to keep racism alive then to mitigate damage from the past. Are we there yet? I'm not certain. But it's not far off if it isn't already here.
- doh. "Than", not "then" (nm) PureStevil, Thu Jul 5 1:09pm
Religion and Ethics BBS