greenmanI was kinda jokingThu Jul 12, 2012 5:42pm18.104.22.168...nuclear weapons horrify me. Admittedly, the neutron bomb would eliminate worthless humans, but as to collateral damage, I'd have to believe there'd be a lot wherever you fired one off.
- Or a neutron bomb? Truthteller, Wed Jul 11 6:56pmI'd consider this before I see them actually destroy the pyramids, which I consider sacred: Neutron Bomb Plan against Terrorist States Sam Cohen has struggled against politicians who, in his opinion, ... more
- I was kinda joking greenman, Thu Jul 12 5:42pm
- While a neutron bomb has "less" blast damange Sprout, Fri Jul 13 7:00amit's all relative. A neutron bomb still has mutiple kilotons worth of blast effect... Not the megaton range of big fusion bombs, but still blast effects on the same scale as Hiroshima.
- Rats! Well that leaves only one thing... Truthteller, Sun Jul 15 12:59pmbiological warfare. ;) Just kiddin' of course.
- Good point, of course greenman, Fri Jul 13 6:08pmIt's a nuclear bomb, not a cherry bomb. There would be massive destruction.
Religion and Ethics BBS