ΔιόςHey you bigoted old man, donít you start!!Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:20pm18.104.22.168
Grin that will keep Sprout happy and how are you old timer?
Now lets get to it, the pyramids have been under destruction from well before Muhammad was a glint in his fatherís sex organ and we all know that so why is it now all of a sudden news that some might want to get rid of them all together?
The biggest robbers where The new Pharaoh's themselves they needed the gold buried within those tombs or their burial wouldnít be as success full in their eyes.
And if some like to do more demolition than what it is theirs and not really ours but for that to happen a lot of water has to be flowing under the desert first grin.
This story is another storm in a teacup and lets face it Egypt has far bigger real trouble for us to worry about and for them to solve.
- Perhaps good bye to the pyramids ChristopherBlackwell, Thu Jul 12 9:29amCalls to Destroy Egypt's Great Pyramids Begin by Raymond Ibrahim FrontPage Magazine July 10, 2012 According to several reports in the Arabic media, prominent Muslim clerics have begun to call for the ... more
- Hey you bigoted old man, donít you start!! Διός , Thu Jul 12 10:20pm
- Aw, heck. OldCM, Thu Jul 12 11:37amI've been hoping that someday they would dig under the Sphinx and find an alien spaceship. If they blow it up they probably never will dig there.
- This article says that's a Hoax: Ken C, Thu Jul 12 9:59amAlthough some of it may be exaggerations partly based on truth. http://www.rt.com/news/egypt-destroy-pyramids-islamists-007/ Holy hoax: Radical Islamists call on Egypt to destroy pyramids Published:... more
- I am glad to hear that Truthteller, Thu Jul 12 12:03pmbut give the fanatical climate of the Middle East these days, it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility.
- Aparently you are part of the crusade against Muslims :) Sprout, Thu Jul 12 9:32amI mentioned this in a thread a little further down the page and was told by Zeus that I am probably due a medal from the US gov't for creating such a story... Aparently unknown to Zeus, the article... more
- Well at least that is a different charge ChristopherBlackwell, Thu Jul 12 10:38amSprout, I have to admit few people have ever accused me of being In fact I am usually accused of being the opposite being to for giving of the Muslim. I rather hope that the story is untrue, however... more
Religion and Ethics BBS