SESBaloney. Or is it Bologna? lolFri Jul 13, 2012 9:01am184.108.40.206Sean Hannity (ugh!) thinks Obama should release his College Thesis.
Obama's not required to.
Therfore, Hannity should stfu about it already.
Of course, people have the right to ask candidates for whatever they WANT to ask them for.
But if candidates aren't required to disclose it, then they should just stfu about it already.
If Obama's disclosed everything that the law requires, great.
If Romney's disclosed everything that the law requires, great.
And if they choose not to disclose any more than that, I'm fine with it.
Anyone who doesn't like it should push for a change in the disclosure requirements.
Until then, accusing a candidate of not disclosing something that he isn't required to disclose is just an attempt to make ignorant voters think they have something to hide.
- How's that "Hope'n'Change" working out for you? Mondo Fuego™ , Thu Jul 12 3:57pmhttp://cnsnews.com/news/article/64000-question-how-much-has-debt-increased-taxpayer-under-obama The $64,000 Question: How Much Has Debt Increased Per Taxpayer Under Obama? By Terence P. Jeffrey July... more
- Correction, you mean the $64,000,000,000,000 question. David F Mayer, Sun Jul 15 10:17amThat is 64 TRILLION Dollars. David F Mayer
- That's a lot of money greenman, Sun Jul 15 5:15pmWhat's the point? Is that the amount of money out there in the form of deriviatives created in the Wall St. Casino? 'Cause it sure doesn't have anything to do with Obama.
- As they say things could always be worse. Anonymous, Sat Jul 14 7:25pmMondo Fuego™, We could have Romney. We already know that he cares nothing about unemployment, the economy,and most of the American people. As a businessman he pushed outsourcing and gutted companies... more
- Why is Romney Gateway, Fri Jul 13 6:58amafraid to show multi years of his tax returns? Is he concerned that his lack of confidence in the U.S. is the reason to bank in foreign countries? Is he worried that Americans would not understand... more
- His father was far more open ChristopherBlackwell, Fri Jul 13 8:42pmGateway, The more he drags it out the more suspicious people become. It is like his avoiding talking about most of what his policies will be as president to work to solve the many problems in this... more
- You think it works the same for both sides? greenman, Fri Jul 13 6:06pmLOL...ah, how naive. :)
- As far as I know (and maybe you know different)... SES, Fri Jul 13 7:06am...Romney's disclosed everything that he's been required to disclose. btw - I don't think there's anything illegal about having a "Swiss Bank Account". Again, maybe you know different? I think "Swiss ... more
- His tax returns? greenman, Fri Jul 13 6:30pmHis offshore accounts? His total wealth? What he pays in taxes? Estimates suggest it's 14% or less. Needless to say, he doesn't want THAT made public, it would point him out not only as a liar and... more
- Your correct, there is nothing Gateway, Fri Jul 13 7:25amillegal about a Swiss or Cayman Island bank account. The problem arises when you earn income in other area's of the world and park money in foreign banks to avoid paying U.S. taxes. While it is legal ... more
- Has he not complied with all disclosure requirements? SES, Fri Jul 13 7:30amYa know, hundreds of millions of people in this country take steps to "avoid paying U.S. taxes". The whole "off-shore bank account" nonsense is just moronic mud-slinging to try and sway the vote of... more
- Apply that to your own side greenman, Sat Jul 14 8:15pmWhy wasn't information released by Obama EVER enough? Why not only pursue the idiotic 'birther' attacks, but keep it up all the way through his first term, even a year or more AFTER he released... more
- Strange you should Gateway, Fri Jul 13 7:46amsay that because it was Romney's father that expressed the need for multiple years of tax releases. His reasoning being that one year could be an anomaly. Now I understand, you, as a Republican... more
- So in other words, you have no idea. SES, Fri Jul 13 8:10amYou have no idea what the disclosure requirements are, and you have no idea whether or not Romney has complied with them. Well when you find out, let us know. In the meantime, you're just spouting... more
- LOL Gateway, Fri Jul 13 8:19amThe bullshitter trying to bullshit his way out of a lost argument. Good try.
- Argument? What argument? SES, Fri Jul 13 8:22amDo you or do you not know what the disclosure requirements are, and whether or not Romney and Obama have complied with them? Until you disclose THAT information, you're just spouting ignorance. So?... more
- And, in exactly the same way... SES, Fri Jul 13 8:27am...I think it was ignorant nonsense when people demanded of Obama that he "disclose" all kinds of things. Like his College Thesis. If the disclosure requirements don't include disclosing your College ... more
- You are making a specious Gateway, Fri Jul 13 8:45amargument. We understand that Romney has followed what is required by law. However, it is up to Romney to satisfy the publics growing concern about some of his past business dealings. Apparently, he... more
- Baloney. Or is it Bologna? lol SES, Fri Jul 13 9:01am
- As I have said, Gateway, Fri Jul 13 9:16amthe decision is Romney's. Voting for a President is a very serious selection. The more information about all candidates helps us all in making a wise and educated choice. It gives us a chance to... more
- In my opinion... SES, Fri Jul 13 11:10am...informed and educated voters are sick and tired of all of this kind of "nyah nyah boo boo" garbage. "Why won't he release his tax returns?" "He's friends with WHO?" "Did he or didn't he know he... more
- Honestly, whether or not Gateway, Fri Jul 13 12:32pmRomney releases additional information is of no difference to me. I've made my decision on which candidate I will support. On the larger scale, I prefer he withhold all his tax returns. I know it... more
- In my opinion... SES, Fri Jul 13 12:39pm...the economy has been stagnant for this long EXACTLY because of the policies of Obama and his Administration and the Democrats in Congress. Romney and a Republican Congress will do better. In my... more
- Your opinion is wrong george, Fri Jul 13 6:32pmObama's administration has attempted to stimulate the economy (not enough, IMO) and that stimulus has helped bring us out of the recession. That's not even arguable. Romney will send us back INTo the ... more
- Honestly, most Independants Gateway, Fri Jul 13 12:52pmwill remember Mitch McConnell saying, my job is to make Obama a one term President and preceeded to set up one filibuster after another and obstruct programs to help jobs legislation. I get a kick... more
- And I like how Democrats complaing about "The Party of No".. SES, Fri Jul 13 1:17pm...when the Republican House has passed legislation and sent it to the Senate, where the DEMOCRATS have been "The party of No". As in "No, we won't even let the legislation come up for a vote". I get ... more
- GOP is the 'Party of NUTS' greenman, Fri Jul 13 6:53pmTrying to shut down the entire economy over a routine increase in the deficit ceiling, and getting our bond rating cut? That's NUTS. That's YOUR party, boy. NUTS.
- I hear that the President Gateway, Fri Jul 13 2:08pmwill be giving a speech somewhere in Virginia, I hope you have the opportunity to be there. Also, Romney is getting a lot of heat from Republicans to release more of his tax returns. He has also... more
- It never will be paid Clawson, Thu Jul 12 11:47pmThe interest rate is about zero now. When it goes negative things will get interesting.
- median is not the same as average (arithmetic mean) Ken C, Thu Jul 12 11:30pmI agree the debt is very big, but I think this part is misleading: the median household would have needed to work all of one year and then the first 106 days of another year and then give all of... more
Religion and Ethics BBS