SESBaloney. Or is it Bologna? lolFri Jul 13, 2012 9:01am126.96.36.199Sean Hannity (ugh!) thinks Obama should release his College Thesis.
Obama's not required to.
Therfore, Hannity should stfu about it already.
Of course, people have the right to ask candidates for whatever they WANT to ask them for.
But if candidates aren't required to disclose it, then they should just stfu about it already.
If Obama's disclosed everything that the law requires, great.
If Romney's disclosed everything that the law requires, great.
And if they choose not to disclose any more than that, I'm fine with it.
Anyone who doesn't like it should push for a change in the disclosure requirements.
Until then, accusing a candidate of not disclosing something that he isn't required to disclose is just an attempt to make ignorant voters think they have something to hide.
- You are making a specious Gateway, Fri Jul 13 8:45amargument. We understand that Romney has followed what is required by law. However, it is up to Romney to satisfy the publics growing concern about some of his past business dealings. Apparently, he... more
- Baloney. Or is it Bologna? lol SES, Fri Jul 13 9:01am
- As I have said, Gateway, Fri Jul 13 9:16amthe decision is Romney's. Voting for a President is a very serious selection. The more information about all candidates helps us all in making a wise and educated choice. It gives us a chance to... more
- In my opinion... SES, Fri Jul 13 11:10am...informed and educated voters are sick and tired of all of this kind of "nyah nyah boo boo" garbage. "Why won't he release his tax returns?" "He's friends with WHO?" "Did he or didn't he know he... more
- Honestly, whether or not Gateway, Fri Jul 13 12:32pmRomney releases additional information is of no difference to me. I've made my decision on which candidate I will support. On the larger scale, I prefer he withhold all his tax returns. I know it... more
- In my opinion... SES, Fri Jul 13 12:39pm...the economy has been stagnant for this long EXACTLY because of the policies of Obama and his Administration and the Democrats in Congress. Romney and a Republican Congress will do better. In my... more
- Your opinion is wrong george, Fri Jul 13 6:32pmObama's administration has attempted to stimulate the economy (not enough, IMO) and that stimulus has helped bring us out of the recession. That's not even arguable. Romney will send us back INTo the ... more
- Honestly, most Independants Gateway, Fri Jul 13 12:52pmwill remember Mitch McConnell saying, my job is to make Obama a one term President and preceeded to set up one filibuster after another and obstruct programs to help jobs legislation. I get a kick... more
- And I like how Democrats complaing about "The Party of No".. SES, Fri Jul 13 1:17pm...when the Republican House has passed legislation and sent it to the Senate, where the DEMOCRATS have been "The party of No". As in "No, we won't even let the legislation come up for a vote". I get ... more
- GOP is the 'Party of NUTS' greenman, Fri Jul 13 6:53pmTrying to shut down the entire economy over a routine increase in the deficit ceiling, and getting our bond rating cut? That's NUTS. That's YOUR party, boy. NUTS.
- I hear that the President Gateway, Fri Jul 13 2:08pmwill be giving a speech somewhere in Virginia, I hope you have the opportunity to be there. Also, Romney is getting a lot of heat from Republicans to release more of his tax returns. He has also... more
Religion and Ethics BBS