TinfoilBlack widows love boxes..Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:07pm18.104.22.168 (XFF: 10.32.16.38)They especially like garages,woodpiles,etc. I've been bitten twice by black widows. Awful experiences. Like having a quart of gasoline injected into your veins. Big problem with air conditioners. They suck baby black widows up then shoot them into your home where they immediatly hide then grow up. I routinely find golfball-sized black widows in my home.
- Arachnophobia is one of the most common specific phobias. Ken C, Fri Jul 20 11:12amhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachnophobia They don't scare me as much as when I was younger, but I still start to sweat when I'm trying to kill one. We have black widow spiders here, so maybe I have ... more
- Black widows love boxes.. Tinfoil, Fri Jul 20 2:07pm
- Yes I have heard that they love to... HeavyHemi, Sun Jul 22 10:26pmput their husbands in them. :P
- Reminds me when I first moved to AZ Truthteller, Sun Jul 22 5:21pmI was in my bedroom on the phone when suddenly little flakey-like things started falling from the ceiling. Turned out it was a bunch of newly-hatched Black Widows. That was one of the worst nights of ... more
- I've only seen them outside so far. Ken C, Fri Jul 20 3:52pmI do have some cardboard boxes inside on my carpet. I think I should vacuum and clean up around them.
Religion and Ethics BBS