symok "god" move the crapper please?Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:20pm184.108.40.206This has been a year of strife for so many people and I know I'm not alone but I just need to vent.
Since I took my downgrade at work the following has happened in 6 months:
- needed new roof
- needed new floor in one room
- needed a whole new wall due to water damage
- husband hospitalized 4 days (for which we're STILL getting bills months later - really?)
- refrigerator crapped out
- fridge and stove still need repairs
- dog pops a hip (thank gods it wasn't broken -would have broken my husband's heart)
I'm pretty sure I need new glasses and tires ... and am completely out of creative ways to fix things. I'm giving up my antique books, I'm hunting for extra jobs like crazy and I feel ANGRY. This is not what a hard working family should have to endure no matter who is leading the nation.
Trying to find the rainbow - sunlight eludes. When do we let the "sunshine in" again?
Ok I admit I'm pretty down today - just feel like I can't fix anything.
Thanks for just listening.
- Can you live without it? Διός, Wed Aug 1 5:15pmThe crapper I nean, ;o)) sorry couldn't resist it. Hang in there It must turn around at sometime I hope it is soon SYM. Διός
- It may not get better. kw, Thu Aug 2 4:15amIt's wise to plan for that possibility. If only the peak earners are allowed to be financially secure, then that's the way it is.
- Well it could be but lets see and wait. Διός, Thu Aug 2 3:30pmYes if the big bills come in it can surely hurt if the income or the savings doesn't match the bills. Διός
- Sounds quite normal to me Clawson, Wed Aug 1 8:48amYou are experiencing life as it actually is for the slaves of the Dominionist Empire Musical Chairs Party which now rules the USA. You can count on it that your situation will get infinitely worse... more
- It seems to never end. wondering, Wed Aug 1 5:21amI have learned to become a carpenter, plumber and fix-it person for a lot of things. We are going to need a new roof also and a new refridgerator before long. Our fridge is over 20 years old but... more
- Severe... et, Tue Jul 31 10:06pmStorms has torn up my house, been staying at yomes off and on since I got out off life support and out of the hospital. Thank goodness nobody called Judge Greer.. Storm damage caused molds, mold... more
- Well at least you have a good reason to feel so. Christopher Blackwell , Tue Jul 31 7:03pmsym, What a load of c--- to hit in such a short time.
- Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. kw, Tue Jul 31 5:53pmSometimes it seems that's all we work for is for fixing stuff. Stuff is always breaking and all so expensive to replace or fix - have to have a good income to afford it all. A broker calls it "peak... more
- One ray of sunshine... Truthteller, Tue Jul 31 3:43pmMercury has been retro since July 14 but will go direct on August 8. It sure has been a crappy one for me too!
- Poor timing. (nm) Gateway, Tue Jul 31 3:06pm
- Always darkest before dawn. Max, Tue Jul 31 2:58pmThings will turn around. Hang in there!
- Oh, my! OldCM, Tue Jul 31 1:29pmTalk about a string of bad luck! I'd say that's one heck of a string! Can't blame you for being down today. After all that, who wouldn't be?
Religion and Ethics BBS