wonderingIt seems to never end.Wed Aug 1, 2012 5:21am220.127.116.11
I have learned to become a carpenter, plumber and fix-it person for a lot of things. We are going to need a new roof also and a new refridgerator before long. Our fridge is over 20 years old but still working, so far! I pull it out from the wall maybe twice a year and take the panels off and vacuum out all the dust that accumulates. Maybe that is why it has lasted so long?? Just got a new washer and dryer. Yes, everything is expensive! We had to replace the furnace and A/C a couple of years ago. Had our windows sealed from the outside... new gutters... replaced the basement carpet... the list goes on. The good news for us is that we are fortunate enough to have a good income. We have certainly seen leaner years, though, and I feel for people who are struggling in this economy. Hang in there, Trish. Things will get better.
- ok "god" move the crapper please? sym, Tue Jul 31 1:20pmThis has been a year of strife for so many people and I know I'm not alone but I just need to vent. Since I took my downgrade at work the following has happened in 6 months: - needed new roof -... more
- Can you live without it? Διός, Wed Aug 1 5:15pmThe crapper I nean, ;o)) sorry couldn't resist it. Hang in there It must turn around at sometime I hope it is soon SYM. Διός
- It may not get better. kw, Thu Aug 2 4:15amIt's wise to plan for that possibility. If only the peak earners are allowed to be financially secure, then that's the way it is.
- Well it could be but lets see and wait. Διός, Thu Aug 2 3:30pmYes if the big bills come in it can surely hurt if the income or the savings doesn't match the bills. Διός
- It seems to never end. wondering, Wed Aug 1 5:21am
- Well at least you have a good reason to feel so. Christopher Blackwell , Tue Jul 31 7:03pmsym, What a load of c--- to hit in such a short time.
- One ray of sunshine... Truthteller, Tue Jul 31 3:43pmMercury has been retro since July 14 but will go direct on August 8. It sure has been a crappy one for me too!
- Poor timing. (nm) Gateway, Tue Jul 31 3:06pm
- Always darkest before dawn. Max, Tue Jul 31 2:58pmThings will turn around. Hang in there!
- Oh, my! OldCM, Tue Jul 31 1:29pmTalk about a string of bad luck! I'd say that's one heck of a string! Can't blame you for being down today. After all that, who wouldn't be?
Religion and Ethics BBS