SESThe only time I ever go to Chick-fil-a is when...Thu Aug 2, 2012 6:10am184.108.40.206...I have a coupon for a free sandwich.
Their food is way overpriced, and what do you get? I piece of chicken with two pickles on a roll?
But just as a slap in the collective face of all of the idiot retard morons advocating a boycott?
I may go once this week or next.
- Boycott, or not? greenman, Wed Aug 1 6:26pmLines at local Chick-Fil-A today, righties and bigots hating on gay people. Others of us are deliberately staying away from their premises. Is the boycott likely to be effective, or not? Is it... more
- Unfortunately there is no Chick-Fil-A to support in my area, Gvu - Solidarity , Sat Aug 4 5:50ammissed out on all the fun.
- Lines at local Chick-Fil-A have been about.... A.J., Fri Aug 3 3:29am....supporting a company and the owners/operators right to free expression. The company has a policy of treating everyone with courtesy and respect no matter ones race, religion, political persuasion ... more
- Just as there are all different sexes like hermaphrodites Διός, Fri Aug 3 11:48pmthere’re homosexuals under men and women they’re born that way! There’re women that are born with a multitude of sex organs like more than one vagina some as high as three or four as there’re men... more
- Just as there are all different sexes like hermaphrodites Διός, Fri Aug 3 11:39pmthere’re homosexuals under men and women. There’re women that are born with a multitude of sex organs like more than one vagina some as high as three or four as there’re men with more than just one... more
- Actually I doubt much effect. Christopher Blackwell , Fri Aug 3 5:27pmA.J. But when you are depending on the company for information do you think they might not always be exactly honest about how sales are doing? I think a company that supports groups that believe gay... more
- Then they're deceiving themselves greenman, Fri Aug 3 4:01pmNO one has questioned the owner's right of self expression. Why do people like you insist on continuing to post this nonsense, A.J.? It's about how they spend their money. Why would anyone buy food... more
- I wonder if the Gays and Lesbos that are going to... SES, Fri Aug 3 5:55am...stage their "Kiss In" at Chik-fil-a restaurants are also going to BUY something while they're there. If so, then fine. If not, then they have no business being there.
- Now THAT'S discrimination (nm) greenman, Sun Aug 5 6:18pm
- It's easy for me... Truthteller, Thu Aug 2 7:23amwe don't have them hereabouts. But if we did, I wouldn't be a customer. Just like I'm not a customer of Domino's Pizza. I simply don't feel like lining the pockets of religious wackos.
- I gave up the fast food habit long ago Christopher Blackwell , Fri Aug 3 5:37pmTruthteller, Just a look at the growing numbers of extremely obese people is enough reason not to eat that junk. One can cook far better food at home and save a fortune at that. I have customers come ... more
- They don't have them here, either. Poppet, Thu Aug 2 4:50pmBesides, I don't eat poultry. I'd be boycotting them if those two things were reversed, though. Not so much because of what their CEO has said, but because they give millions to groups like Exodus... more
- I like their chicken greenman, Thu Aug 2 4:47pm...but won't be buying there in future. I don't care if they're Christians, or run their store in a 'Christian' way, but contributing to the American Taliban? No thanks.
- I'm not. Roy, Thu Aug 2 6:41amThe PC crowd doesn't control me. I usually do the exact opposite of what they want. I have never been to a Chick-Fil-A, but will start going now probably once a week. Chick-Fil-A can thank the... more
- Faux News,[Grin] Christopher Blackwell , Thu Aug 2 7:07pmRoy, Faux News notorious for inventing their own news stories and then claiming that other news organizations are refusing to follow their made up stories. Ah the many myths of Faux news including... more
- Your call greenman, Thu Aug 2 4:48pmPersonally, if Huck-a-buck endorses it, it's likely WRONG. Nice, mature decision-making process there, BTW...:)
- The only time I ever go to Chick-fil-a is when... SES, Thu Aug 2 6:10am
- For it to be a slap in the face greenman, Thu Aug 2 4:49pm...it would have to be someone meaningful. :)
- Yep it is out now I always saw you as a closet theist. Διός, Thu Aug 2 3:46pmSo of you go standing in line with you fellow church member waiting for a piece of overpriced chicken with two pickles on a roll what a hoot. lol Διός
- Na, chicken, good.. et, Thu Aug 2 2:00amLink. http://www.chick-fil-a.com/FAQ#?category=1 A moffee free chicken house. Built from scratch, by faith, debt free, into what it is today. Not many of them in the world.
- "Moffee free?" greenman, Thu Aug 2 4:50pmWhatever.
- Maybe I shoulda said monopoly free, I dunno.. (nm) et, Fri Aug 3 2:08am
- Well I won't visit them that is a certainty. grin Διός, Wed Aug 1 10:35pmBut by all means do boycott the bigot A-holes. Tell them loud and clear what they deserve for being homophobic bigots. And yep a boycott can and will work even if a business only looses 10% in sales... more
- Re: Well I won't visit them that is a certainty. grin et, Thu Aug 2 2:12am"1,600 Restaurants run by independent Owner/Operators" All of them?
- I'm not visiting the USA.;o) Διός, Thu Aug 2 5:22amI don't want to run in to born again christians lol Διός
- O the agony.. ;) et, Thu Aug 2 6:19amCensus shows 64% of Australians are Christians, rather'n run be careful and trot. :)
- No agony at all Australians aren't like Amercans when it Διός, Thu Aug 2 3:21pmcomes to religion. I bet you that the figure of 64% isn't correct it all but hey you're allowed to have your fun even when it is on fake figures. grin Διός
- see wiki (nm) et, Thu Aug 2 7:24pm
- That doesn't mean it is the total picture. Διός, Fri Aug 3 3:26amBelieve me I been here for over 39 years and counting. They're for most very relacks about it and many don't even practise anylonger. Churches are empty and nobody bothers about it. :o)... more
- That doesn't mean it is the total picture. Διός, Fri Aug 3 3:25amBelieve me I been here for over 35 years and counting. They're for most very relacks about it and many don't even practise anylonger. Churches are empty and nobody bothers about it. :o)... more
Religion and Ethics BBS