Christopher BlackwellChick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You ThinkFri Aug 3, 2012 12:55pm126.96.36.199
Founder and editor, The New Civil Rights Movement
Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think
Posted: 08/01/2012 9:17 am
- Errrr ... Mondo Fuego™ , Fri Aug 3 5:28pmLOL@U
- Excellent greenman, Fri Aug 3 3:58pmMy big objection isn't to Cathy's primitive, Christian bigotry but to the fact that he's spending money I would be contributing to him in profits on extreme, far Right organizations I despise. It... more
- I eat at Chick-Fil-A.. Tinfoil, Fri Aug 3 3:22pmThat means I'm not a fag.
- If your eating habits is that insurance than I'm not so sure Διός, Fri Aug 3 4:42pmabout that, didn't you say you sleep with cats? grin Furry sexuality perhaps with a liking for bad chicken on a bun? Διός
- If your eating fabits is that insurance than I'm not so sure Διός, Fri Aug 3 4:41pmabout that, didn't you say you sleep with cats? grin Furry sexuality perhaps with a liking for bad chicken on a bun? Διός
- LOL greenman, Fri Aug 3 4:18pmThat was actually funny, for once, although I'm not sure it was intentional...:)
- There are 1600 Chick-fil-A's, all owned by et, Fri Aug 3 2:21pmdifferent owners. Why punish the lot? The many thousand employees, soft drink companies that supplies the fiz, all sorts of other venders, drivers, accountants, builders renovators, various other... more
- Yes, why IS Cathy doing that? greenman, Sat Aug 4 6:16pmWhy politicize your business, announce your bigotry publicly, spend millions on radical Right and Christian anti-gay causes, and then be amazed that a chunk of the public doesn't want to come to your ... more
- There are none in my area, maybe I should look into opening Gvu, Sat Aug 4 5:55amup a franchise?
- Re: There are none in my area, maybe I should look into opening et, Sat Aug 4 9:32amTickles me the outbreak of long waiting lines. I'd be yer first customer, as long as it didn't cost me a hundred bucks getting there. :)
- Customer's right. Christopher Blackwell , Fri Aug 3 4:53pmEt, No person has to buy anyone's product and they have a right not to buy for whatever reason they want. Though a person has the right to do most anything not illegal, that doesn't mean that the law ... more
- I'm thinking its a good time to own a cfa,,, et, Fri Aug 3 6:28pmSales will increase if it picks up more steam.. Gay marriage would be no problem if the majority were for it. Atheist etc need to change angles, there are loads of gay Christians, and most keep apart ... more
- Ever hear of the FLDS?? Truthteller, Sat Aug 4 11:50amTHEY have rampant sex with underage girls in the name of their "religion." When sex is performed in a Wiccan ritual, it is between the senior priest and priestess (BOTH of whom are consenting adults) ... more
- Hmm what a dirty lot and the women are in on it as well. Διός, Sat Aug 4 6:40pmHmm what a dirty lot and the women are in on it as well. Raping them young as in the age old paedophile tradition. Διός... more
- Just Like... Amadeus, Fri Aug 3 9:49pmGay marriage would be no problem if the majority were for it. Just like women's suffrage? It would be no problem if the majority were for it? What about abolition? Just round up a majority and we're... more
- Howdy et, Fri Aug 3 11:28pmSuffrage? And men's suffrage, women can be meaner than a blind polecat. Abolition? See Union the nation 1862.. And lastly? No argument there, I think? :}
- Now where do you get that idea. Christopher Blackwell , Fri Aug 3 9:23pmet, I have been to a good number of Pagan events,and I have never seen sex at any ceremony, not even back in the old days when ceremonies were not open to non Pagans.
- I've never seen it either... Truthteller, Sat Aug 4 11:52amnor been moved to hold it within ritual. AFTER, however... ;)
- It seems you country lives very much in the past. Διός, Fri Aug 3 5:33pmIs it a wonder that your economy is in such a mess. Concentrating on midevil matters won't bring home the bacon! But the idiots are on a roll their leaders even gave them another and more visious... more
- If I didn't patronize any business... SES, Fri Aug 3 1:51pm...that has ever been accused of "employment discrimination", I could never buy anything. lol Chik-fil-a has the right to say anything they want and support any groups they want. I'm an Atheist so I... more
- Wow, really? greenman, Sat Aug 4 6:20pmNice strawman, since no one's really said they "don't have the right." But I guess you have to go with the talking points, don't'cha?
- Great points Truthteller, Fri Aug 3 1:12pmI think that if every one of their "supporters" could read this, it might make a bit of a difference. At least, I LIKE to think so.
Religion and Ethics BBS