TruthtellerEver hear of the FLDS??Sat Aug 4, 2012 11:50am188.8.131.52THEY have rampant sex with underage girls in the name of their "religion." When sex is performed in a Wiccan ritual, it is between the senior priest and priestess (BOTH of whom are consenting adults) in the context of a sacred ritual.
- I'm thinking its a good time to own a cfa,,, et, Fri Aug 3 6:28pmSales will increase if it picks up more steam.. Gay marriage would be no problem if the majority were for it. Atheist etc need to change angles, there are loads of gay Christians, and most keep apart ... more
- Ever hear of the FLDS?? Truthteller, Sat Aug 4 11:50am
- Hmm what a dirty lot and the women are in on it as well. Διός, Sat Aug 4 6:40pmHmm what a dirty lot and the women are in on it as well. Raping them young as in the age old paedophile tradition. Διός... more
- Just Like... Amadeus, Fri Aug 3 9:49pmGay marriage would be no problem if the majority were for it. Just like women's suffrage? It would be no problem if the majority were for it? What about abolition? Just round up a majority and we're... more
- Howdy et, Fri Aug 3 11:28pmSuffrage? And men's suffrage, women can be meaner than a blind polecat. Abolition? See Union the nation 1862.. And lastly? No argument there, I think? :}
- Now where do you get that idea. Christopher Blackwell , Fri Aug 3 9:23pmet, I have been to a good number of Pagan events,and I have never seen sex at any ceremony, not even back in the old days when ceremonies were not open to non Pagans.
- I've never seen it either... Truthteller, Sat Aug 4 11:52amnor been moved to hold it within ritual. AFTER, however... ;)
Religion and Ethics BBS