SproutThat is certainly one perspective...Tue Aug 7, 2012 7:26am22.214.171.124But what about a guy, who looses his wife to cancer, whose brother comes to live with them and help raise the kids...
Isn't two brothers working to raise a child that is son to one and nephew to the other a "family unit"...
I think it is just the SEX part that you can't get past.
- Two men ... Mondo Fuego™ , Mon Aug 6 10:03pm... do not constitute a "family unit". Next!
- That is certainly one perspective... Sprout, Tue Aug 7 7:26am
- Of course it is greenman, Wed Aug 8 4:59pmPseudo-religious idiots still snapping towels in the boy's locker room. Not like you can expect understanding of complex or varied human relationships from that kind.
- The father and the children ... Mondo Fuego™ , Tue Aug 7 2:58pm... are a "family unit" ... the brother is a "brother" and "uncle" who just happens to live with them. Now you know. :)
- Geeand if the father happens to be Gay Christopher Blackwell , Thu Aug 9 8:37pmMondo Fuego™, Hmm, then it gets interesting. There are a fair number of Gay fathers and Gays that are deciding to become fathers. With test tube conceptions and surgate mothers, any man can become a... more
- Do you plan to charge them crimnally if they call Sprout, Wed Aug 8 5:45amthemselves a family? IMO your perspective that ONLY the traditional nuclear famly, and NOTHING beyond it, can possibly consistute a "family unit" is silly.
- Your false implication that ... Mondo Fuego™ , Thu Aug 9 8:09pm... that I would charge them criminally is even sillier. Maybe yo should take some time off, huh?
Religion and Ethics BBS