Mondo Fuego™Marriage is ...Tue Aug 7, 2012 11:52am18.104.22.168... a legal contract ... some people marry for love ... some for money ... some for security ... just thought you would like to know.
In the US, marriage was never about queers ... well, until the queers started screaming and the lilly-livered, sweaty palmed, vote-lusting librul polly-ticians in some of the left-leaning states buckled under the pressure to get a few more votes.
- 'Love' is just a four letter word, huh? Glenn, Tue Aug 7 6:44amI notice that the word 'love' did not appear once in your post. Just thought you'd like to know 8^)
- Marriage under heterosexual people is so important that it Διός, Wed Aug 8 7:01pmhas a 50% failure rate. And what is it to the heterosexuals if Gay’s wanted to marry too? And what is it with those clowns, the Gay’s don’t tell them what to do or not to do. It is just another way... more
- Rarely does greenman, Wed Aug 8 5:32pm...when bigots are discussing the subject. The frequent use of the word "queers" is all you need to know. The post should have been taken down...and the poster, too.
- Marriage is ... Mondo Fuego™ , Tue Aug 7 11:52am
- What do you actuly know about gay people Christopher Blackwell , Wed Aug 8 8:20pmMondo Fuego™ You keep making claims based on your assumptions about Gay people, designed to justify your dislike of them.
Religion and Ethics BBS