ΔιόςMarriage under heterosexual people is so important that itWed Aug 8, 2012 7:01pm22.214.171.124has a 50% failure rate.
And what is it to the heterosexuals if Gay’s wanted to marry too?
And what is it with those clowns, the Gay’s don’t tell them what to do or not to do.
It is just another way of expressing their hatred and bigotry towards the minority.
A minority they try to show how powerful and more important they think they’re.
- 'Love' is just a four letter word, huh? Glenn, Tue Aug 7 6:44amI notice that the word 'love' did not appear once in your post. Just thought you'd like to know 8^)
- Marriage under heterosexual people is so important that it Διός, Wed Aug 8 7:01pm
- Rarely does greenman, Wed Aug 8 5:32pm...when bigots are discussing the subject. The frequent use of the word "queers" is all you need to know. The post should have been taken down...and the poster, too.
- Marriage is ... Mondo Fuego™ , Tue Aug 7 11:52am... a legal contract ... some people marry for love ... some for money ... some for security ... just thought you would like to know. In the US, marriage was never about queers ... well, until the... more
- What do you actuly know about gay people Christopher Blackwell , Wed Aug 8 8:20pmMondo Fuego™ You keep making claims based on your assumptions about Gay people, designed to justify your dislike of them.
Religion and Ethics BBS