TruthtellerNo, but our ancestors WERE...Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49pm18.104.22.168and left a LOT of written records behind.
Go get that American History book like I told you.
- Things are going to get interesting in Missouri Jeeves, Fri Aug 10 11:00amMissouri voters approved an amendment to their state constitution which was marketed as a "right to pray" provision. Click here to read the whole thing. The relevant text is: That all men and women... more
- Wow, and I thought KANSAS was bad greenman, Fri Aug 10 5:27pmSure, they don't have to participate - they can take an 'F' in the course. That's the only 'exception' I'd accept, or tolerate. Most of this is just restating Constitutional rights, and of course... more
- What county... Clawson, Sat Aug 11 7:02am...in Kansas are you from? LSD is a fungus that grows on the rye plant. When it is dry and the dust blows, that LSD accumulates in home cisterns because there isn't enough water to wash off the roofs ... more
- I'm not greenman, Sat Aug 11 1:11pmI'm from Ohio. We have plenty of nuts of our own, but not as many as Kansas, from what I hear in the news. :)
- I had family in Ohio Clawson, Sun Aug 12 5:19pmMy mother's uncle and cousin. Veterinarians. Very rich. Leipsic, Ohio. Millions of dollars to charity and to corrupt lawyer. Relatives got nothing.
- They are playing to the myth of "The Persecuted Christian" Jeeves, Fri Aug 10 8:55pmSomehow they want to believe that they are still in danger of the lions in the Colosseum.
- Re: They are playing to the myth of "The Persecuted Christian" et, Fri Aug 10 11:05pmThe article seems to state in behalf of all religion, nowhere on what was posted does it state the Christian faith only.. Only mentioned Christian once, but does not suggest otherwise.. "They will be ... more
- Founders came over "on a boat?" greenman, Sat Aug 11 1:12pmYour history is, to put it mildly, skewed...
- They come over here looking for you they did.. et, Sat Aug 11 7:34pmThey wanted to put you back in your cage. But an old Indian squaw had you wrapped in papoose clothing, when they drawn near, she put you in a hemp basket and sent you up river.. But it wasn't the... more
- One little comment you don't send something floating Διός , Mon Aug 13 12:14pmupriver it is always downstream so down the river, sorry to interrupt. grin Διός
- Ah hah.. et, Wed Aug 15 1:45amVery observant. :)
- There WAS this little guy called COLUMBUS... Truthteller, Sun Aug 12 12:48pmwho was sent by the VERY Catholic Queen Isabella of Spain. Check out an American History book at the local library sometime since it seems you missed all this in elementary school.
- Take your meds (nm) greenman, Sat Aug 11 8:28pm
- Most of the Founders... Truthteller, Sat Aug 11 12:06pmwere actually deists.
- Were et, Sat Aug 11 7:46pmany of us there? :)
- No, but our ancestors WERE... Truthteller, Sun Aug 12 12:49pm
- Yea, they were all Muslim that had signed the Constition. et, Mon Aug 13 6:38amA lil' sarcasment interlude there for ya. :)
- I see that a serious conversation with you isn't possible Truthteller, Mon Aug 13 9:02amyour loss.
- Anythings possible.. e3t, Tue Aug 14 9:59amAs long as I don't have to act like an strict English professor to get any respect.. Not naming names, but same ole same ole: Character assassins..
- I was there Jeeves, Sat Aug 11 8:35pmCan you prove I wasn't? Sheesh.
- Re: I was there et, Sat Aug 11 10:56pmShoosh.
- Actually, you are mistaken Jeeves, Sat Aug 11 7:29am" The article seems to state in behalf of all religion, nowhere on what was posted does it state the Christian faith only. " The voters who approved the amendment think that its purpose is to protect ... more
- I only read what you posted. et, Sat Aug 11 9:17amAnd re-discover once again there's no use discussing whats christian with anti-christian. Is kinda Like talking to cattle, all they hear is a sound with one or two recognizable words, usually related ... more
- LOL I would sure like to go... Truthteller, Fri Aug 10 5:57pmto MO and cast a circle at some prayer event! Wonder how long it would take for the cops to mess with me?
- Absolutely ridiculous Truthteller, Fri Aug 10 11:14amI shudder when I think of how woefully ill-equipped today's kids will be when they grow up believing garbage like the earth is only 6,000 years old or the ancient peoples cohabited with dinosaurs.... more
- You knew, of course, that our oil shortage was Obama's fault Clawson, Sun Aug 12 5:24pmHe killed off the dinosaurs.
- Universities Jeeves, Fri Aug 10 11:38amThey can always attend the University of Missouri or Missouri State. Since those are under state control, the same prohibitions should apply to them.
Religion and Ethics BBS