ClawsonThe concept is not newMon Aug 20, 2012 7:53am126.96.36.199In Wollongong, Australia, I observed spark tests on old
steel beams stored outside. From the resulting color
displays engineers could determine the composition of
the metal. The test instrument was only a torch.
- The war on MARS and it maybe inhabitants have started. Διός , Sun Aug 19 9:39pmWe might be killing our ancestors if early life forms came from Mars to the Earth! Your thoughts on this please. Διός Nasa's Curiosity rover zaps Mars rock called Coronation.... more
- Incomplete URL (nm) Clawson, Sun Aug 19 10:31pm
- Sorry here it is Διός , Mon Aug 20 4:14amhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19314638
- The concept is not new Clawson, Mon Aug 20 7:53am
- I have heard of the technique before.... Sprout, Mon Aug 20 12:59pmI wonder if by using a monochromatic laser it allows them to reduce the number of variables they have to figure on in doing their analysis as opposed to other sources of heat like a torch.
Religion and Ethics BBS