Mondo Fuego™Gateway is ...Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:32am22.214.171.124... the poster child for librul propaganda. Never questions sources, just babbles on with hearsay.
- MF bringing it up to the top. Gateway, Sun Aug 19 1:49pmWhat I said was not a factual statement. But that is beside the point. Mondo Fuego™ This proves my point about you ... Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:30am 126.96.36.199 ... you said: "... Some of these companies... more
- Why assume guilt? Sprout, Mon Aug 20 6:44amI got a refund two years ago... Should it be assumed that I did something shifty? Or am I innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? Last year I had to write a check with my filing... So what?... more
- Gateway is ... Mondo Fuego™ , Mon Aug 20 10:32am
- The point is the difficulty in discussing Gateway, Sun Aug 19 2:06pmthe truth with a Republican. Especially, a person with a simple minded childlike attitude. Your mind is like an open book and and I can see the one or two wheels trying to spin to accomplish your... more
- You wouldn't ... Mondo Fuego™ , Mon Aug 20 10:31am... know the truth if it slapped you on the butt. Who ever said that I am a Republican? Just because I think Obama is an empty-shirted, illegal fraud who has devastated the economy to the tune of... more
- The truth? You mean your assumptions? Sprout, Mon Aug 20 6:45amYour assumption that just because a business entity gets a refund that they somehow paid no taxes.
- I think you should reread my posts. Gateway, Mon Aug 20 2:59pmI never said fraud nor have I assumed there was any guilt for wrong doing on their tax files. A question I asked, how much is corporate welfare. Some of these companies earned a great deal of money... more
- I don't understand why ... Mondo Fuego™ , Mon Aug 20 10:42am... these left-leaning turkeys never check out anything on their own. Every publicly-traded company publishes an annual report which is on their web site in downloadable .pdf format. In addition, the ... more
- You really understand nothing. Gateway, Mon Aug 20 3:15pmWell, if you are not for Pres.Obama then you must be for Romney. In my book that makes you a Republican. Anyone for Romney cannot be dealing with a full deck. Romney and Ryan both lie, spin and... more
- Your "book" ... Mondo Fuego™ , Mon Aug 20 7:58pm... doesn't mean Jack. If you think Romney and Ryan lie, what do you think Obama does? You must have your head up your ass if you can't see what he is doing to this nation. Don't complain about... more
- Just like a Republican, they Gateway, Mon Aug 20 8:37pmtry to make the other party the principle offender. Your party has been lying for the last several elections and now that Democrats go a little off line, they cry foul. Republican motto--bullshit, if ... more
- Completely agree. Truthteller, Tue Aug 21 10:58amYou are absolutely right in that Romney has raised "flip flopping" to a whole new level. What is ironic is that given the last four years of daily whining by all these Repugs, Romney is the best they ... more
- Errrr ... Mondo Fuego™ , Tue Aug 21 7:16am... kiss my ass. You are a flailing idiot. Since when are tax returns the sole credential for the presidency? Your born-in-Kenya boy has given us 2 fraudulent birth certificates. Take a hike.
Religion and Ethics BBS